A thought, to catch out machine cheats...

A thought, to catch out machine cheats...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 12

Originally posted by skeeter
Positive and he knows that I know and so does shortcircuit know that I know he knows.

skeets
LMAO... You really are an idiot.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your fat arse!!

Why anyone with a brain would believe anything you say is beyond me.

Dig a hole, I'll toss the dirt in over you.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 Jan 12

He's been back for some now and comfortably ensconced amongst the other 'born agains' in Clan Metallica. When I became aware of that I booted him from SY Tram Crash.

skeeter
Is skeeter suffering from MDS ? Metallica derangement syndrome ? Its quite sad but obvious. All the symptoms are there.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 Jan 12

Positive and he knows that I know and so does shortcircuit know that I know he knows.

skeets
MDS 🙄

D

Moves
02 Jan 12

Not getting involved - other than to say, of all the insults you could have chosen - why call the best player on the site an idiot? Surely she's anything but...that. Unless idiots suddenly have superb logic and strategic skills... 😕

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
02 Jan 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit
.....you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your fat arse!!

I know what I know and that's you and your clan are harbouring a player, in full knowledge that, he was banned from this site for cheating and has returned with another identity.

That's what I know and so do a lot of other players here. You'll just look more like an idiot if you deny it.

skeeter

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by DR85
Not getting involved - other than to say, of all the insults you could have chosen - why call the best player on the site an idiot? Surely she's anything but...that. Unless idiots suddenly have superb logic and strategic skills... 😕
Best player on the site ?! Hardly ! You must be joking ! Look at the competition skeeter plays.

opponents average rating 90 days,1517
1 year 1650
5 years 1678

Now go take a look at the 10 highest ranked players on the site and look at their opponents averages.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 Jan 12
2 edits

I know what I know and that's you and your clan are harbouring a player, in full knowledge that, he was banned from this site for cheating and has returned with another identity.

That's what I know and so do a lot of other players here. You'll just look more like an idiot if you deny it.

skeeter
MDS
You got to keep your stories straight. In a earlier post you implied metallica had several banned players now "born again".
Now you back pedal and are claiming there is "a player" they are harboring.

So is it a single player or several previous banned players at Metallica ?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
02 Jan 12

We've looked at the 'Top Ten" and the jurys' back. As I have said before, if I want to look at engines working then I'll just go down to the railway-station.

skeets

D

Moves
02 Jan 12
1 edit

Yikes, like I implied, 'mi know nothing señor'...

I shouldn't have started this thread, though - and I'm sure that some are sitting back with popcorn by now. For the rest of us, please enjoy this nice relaxing Reggae fresh from Cornwall, which we recorded last week and I can guarantee you'll find nowhere else.

[/end plug]

*Lights up fat one*...G'Night.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 Jan 12

We've looked at the 'Top Ten" and the jurys' back. As I have said before, if I want to look at engines working then I'll just go down to the railway-station.

skeets
Oh okay.
According to skeeter the top ten highest rated players on the site are engine users and metallica is full of previous banned players.

Any other complaints, observations ? 🙄

Hy-Brasil

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by DR85
Yikes, like I implied, 'mi know nothing señor'...

I shouldn't have started this thread, though - and I'm sure that some are sitting back with popcorn by now. For the rest of us, please enjoy this nice relaxing Reggae fresh from Cornwall, which we recorded last week and I can guarantee you'll find nowhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oCvE9687LY

[/end plug]

*Lights up fat one*...G'Night.
LOL 🙂 Dont get me wrong. I find skeeter to be a good player but FAR FROM the best on the site.
From my observation, I will go as far as to say a USCF class A player. Thats 1800. FIDE 1700, BCF 137.5

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 12

skeeter
How about this for a denial?

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

So just when are you going to boot IronMan31...???

skeets

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 12

So just when are you going to boot IronMan31...???

skeets
You are such a rube.

Tell me who you THINK IronMan31 is, because I sure as hell have no idea.

Is that clear enough for you?

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You are such a rube.

Tell me who you [b]THINK
IronMan31 is, because I sure as hell have no idea.

Is that clear enough for you?[/b]
you are such a trash talking ,cheap shot takin, jive turkey, not only have you polluted
the clans forum with your caustic diatribe, you are now here in the sanctuary of chess
only forum acting like the reprobate you evidently purport to be, either post a game, a
position or a chess comment or get the heck out of the forum before you are given the
bums rush out the door! Metallica, pffft bunch of leotard wearing dudes that look like
chicks! and take your glittery eye shadow with ya! 😛