A thought, to catch out machine cheats...

A thought, to catch out machine cheats...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by skeeter
So just when are you going to boot IronMan31...???

skeets
another clandestine pumkin eater lurking in the depths of metallica, its like Mardi Gras
in there, so many masks and costumes!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
another clandestine pumkin eater lurking in the depths of metallica, its like Mardi Gras
in there, so many masks and costumes!
You want to join skeets on the sideline?

Make your accusation now.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 12

you are such a trash talking ,cheap shot takin, jive turkey, not only have you polluted
the clans forum with your caustic diatribe, you are now here in the sanctuary of chess
only forum acting like the reprobate you evidently purport to be, either post a game, a
position or a chess comment or get the heck out of the forum before you are given t ...[text shortened]... of leotard wearing dudes that look like
chicks! and take your glittery eye shadow with ya! 😛
you are an idiot.

t

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit

Come on man, even I know who it is.... he's admitted as much himself.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12

on the sidelines, LOL, as Dr King once stated, the morality of the universe bends
towards justice, in other words, id make a list if i were you of all the bad things
metallica have done and go around undoing them, scoring them off, one at a time
before Karma catches you up!

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
Metallica are all in disguise, its hard to tell who they are, all covered in gold paint,
and glittery eye shadow, its like a gay parade in there!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 12

Nope, not true.

Bring your proof. I have mine.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
03 Jan 12

you are such a trash talking ,cheap shot takin, jive turkey, not only have you polluted
the clans forum with your caustic diatribe, you are now here in the sanctuary of chess
only forum acting like the reprobate you evidently purport to be, either post a game, a
position or a chess comment or get the heck out of the forum before you are given t ...[text shortened]... of leotard wearing dudes that look like
chicks! and take your glittery eye shadow with ya! 😛
In all fairness skeeter is the one who started the trash talk about Metallica AGAIN.
I found this an interesting thread until that crap started.
And as usual you chimed in with your poisonous rhetoric.

You don't expect shortcircut to defend himself and his clan ? You and skeeter need to clamp it and take it to the clan forum.

t

Moves
03 Jan 12

Nope, not true.

Bring your proof. I have mine.
I don't believe he still cheats but he has admitted who he used to be... and I know you know who I'm talking about whether you believe he used to be Ironman31 or not.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by utherpendragon
In all fairness skeeter is the one who started the trash talk about Metallica AGAIN.
I found this an interesting thread until that crap started.
And as usual you chimed in with your poisonous rhetoric.

You don't expect shortcircut to defend himself and his clan ? You and skeeter need to clamp it and take it to the clan forum.
dude, errr i mean your royal sandbagginess, may your sons be as numerous as the
desert sands in your bags and your daughters as pretty as the desert saffron! defend
his clan, how can you defend the indefensible, the universe is crying out for justice!

u
semper fi

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

The funny thing is, this Metallica member pm'd me back in November about how accusing Time Bandit of cheating was a good call, but it looked like sour grapes on my part because he wouldn't let me in his clan. The messeges stopped when I refered him to the proper thread. Thread 142986

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

He already has, in another forum, along with myself and some 20 other members. besides, he has admitted being IronMan31 so you are just digging yourself in deeper. If you really don't know then perhaps you should consider chucking the leadership in because almost every active poster now does know and you and your clan just continue to look ridiculous with every denial. "Out" your 'IronMan" and be done with it and save some face in the process.

And just who's on the sideline....??

skeets

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
The funny thing is, this Metallica member pm'd me back in November about how accusing Time Bandit of cheating was a good call, but it looked like sour grapes on my part because he wouldn't let me in his clan. The messeges stopped when I refered him to the proper thread. Thread 142986
yeah he is obviously quite an unhappy individual, has some real issues, most unhappy
people do.

t

Moves
03 Jan 12

yeah he is obviously quite an unhappy individual, has some real issues, most unhappy
people do.
Most police officers do... at least here in the states they have the highest suicide rate compared to any other career or profession.

u
semper fi

Moves
03 Jan 12

Most police officers do... at least here in the states they have the highest suicide rate compared to any other career or profession.
I thought that was Air Traffic Controllers? Different sources I guess. Either way, TB is a tool that used to carry a badge.