1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 16:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, the majority of the site supports Metallica, man that made me laugh, dear oh
    dear, I knew you were a Republican harbouring some serious delusions but this
    borders on delusions of grandeur your Royal Bagginess you! what we have is us,
    'skeety, IVV, all clans with the exception of Metallica ', termed the universe whose arc
    tends towards ju ...[text shortened]... chaos through certain
    clandestine and nefarious practices! Fess up Utter and fee your mind!
    Republican ?! LOL. No my friend I am not now nor have I ever been a republican.

And yes, it is only about a half a dozen of you who have a fixation with those guys at Metallica. It seems quite unhealthy,actually.
    You might want to get some psychological help.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 16:251 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Republican ?! LOL. No my friend I am not now nor have I ever been a republican.

And yes, it is only about a half a dozen of you who have a fixation with those guys at Metallica. It seems quite unhealthy,actually.
    You might want to get some psychological help.
    dont give us that Uther i heard you carry a signed picture of Mrs Palin in you wallet
    wearing a stars and stripes bikini and sporting an M16 Machine gun!

I am not fixated at all, did i not term it a triviality? of no real consequence? Indeed, it
    seems that you people cannot overcome your siege mentality, but i wont succumb
    Uther, I am here if you wish to unburden yourself, free your mind and make confession.
  3. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 17:59
    dont give us that Uther i heard you carry a signed picture of Mrs Palin in you wallet
    wearing a stars and stripes bikini and sporting an M16 Machine gun!

I am not fixated at all, did i not term it a triviality? of no real consequence? Indeed, it
    seems that you people cannot overcome your siege mentality, but i wont succumb
    Uther, I am here if you wish to unburden yourself, free your mind and make confession.
    How could Uther have anything but siege mentality ? Good god man have you not been watching Merlin ?
  4. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 19:06
    trash talkin,
    take it to the clans forum, spanky. that's why it's there.

"Taunt, goad or ridicule rival clans, or just discuss this team based feature."

don't make us suffer all this nonsense.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 20:03
    Originally posted by wormwood
    take it to the clans forum, spanky. that's why it's there.

"Taunt, goad or ridicule rival clans, or just discuss this team based feature."

don't make us suffer all this nonsense.
    Have i not been saying the very same thing, have I? Yes, you know its true!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 20:04
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    How could Uther have anything but siege mentality ? Good god man have you not been watching Merlin ?
    are you a true Viking or not, had i but had I my trusty sword by my side i would lance
    you through the gentiles for this slight!
  7. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 10:35
    Originally posted by skeeter
    The more you thrash around with your implausible denials the more uncredible you become, more so in the face of so many who now know different.
    skeeter
    Couldn't have said it better... Including the non-sense trashtalking he is doing, it just sounds like the old saying 'the hit dogs bark'. at least it is sad to read such posts in the forum...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 11:28
    In my case, i think it should read,

The more you thrash around with your implausible denials the more incredible you become 😛
  9. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 12:451 edit
    We now interrupt this thread for some actual chess. To stay true to the thread, one player is human and the other is not.

10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 14:15
    Originally posted by DR85
    Not getting involved - other than to say, of all the insults you could have chosen - why call the best player on the site an idiot?
    Nobody called Korch an idiot, surely?

Richard
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 14:18
    there are two variations, one is an ongoing feud between Metallica (a clan) and the rest of RHP
    Wrong.

The feud is between the shorty clan and the skeeterboy clan.

For my money, both ends are douchebags.

Richard
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 14:21
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    Typically the suspect will be one of the top 1st percentile highest rated.
    What happens is I select 20 of the suspects most recently completed games vs higher rateds
    Well, that certainly explains why some players are never even suspects.

Richard
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 17:02
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    [b]We now interrupt this thread for some actual chess. To stay true to the thread, one player is human and the other is not.
    I vote for Black as the engine. Simply because it took the material (30. BxR) over the potential of the K-side Pawns.
    But, it is not so clear early on. I kept switching my choice until near the end!
    Where did you get this game? CL?
  14. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    We now interrupt this thread for some actual chess. To stay true to the thread, one player is human and the other is not.
    skimming over the game it looks kinda ugly to me, as if either both were engines or both were low rated players. 😀 I realize it's most likely gonna be some top GM vs a modern engine, but I mean all that passive maneuvering, losing time, then suddenly committing to huge weaknesses... it looks all very bad to me. unprincipled. e3 was the first move that smelled like engine/low rated, it seems so pointless. but then again, knowing it's a setup it might be the human trying to 'kasparov' a machine. 🙂 then of course black starts making just as silly looking moves and they both look bad. 😀 and when the exchange comes, I'm suddenly thinking surely the HUMAN will look for the pawn endgame. 🙂

so in the end I'm completely confused and have no idea who's the human. 🙂
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jan '12 18:44
    Originally posted by DR85
    I'll probably get a forum ban for this, but it's worth it. How about I make a deal with the site owners and mods: Ban Time Bandit and I'll buy a subscription to make up for the lost revenue. He's been abrasive and rude to many players, accused my friend of cheating, and then miraculously jumps from 1120 to 1900 in less than 90 days. Then he quit his clan becaus ...[text shortened]... ing booted from RHP is worthwhile simply to say - Time Bandit is obviously a machine cheat.
    He's been banned. For what we don't know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree