1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 04:39
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I don't believe he still cheats but he has admitted who he used to be... and I know you know who I'm talking about whether you believe he used to be Ironman31 or not.
    No, he said it in jest.

I say I am Russ. Does that make me Russ?

I can prove my end. skeeter is full of crap...yet again.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 04:41
    Originally posted by skeeter
    He already has, in another forum, along with myself and some 20 other members. besides, he has admitted being IronMan31 so you are just digging yourself in deeper. If you [b]really don't know then perhaps you should consider chucking the leadership in because almost every active poster now does know and you and your clan just continue to look ridi ...[text shortened]... h it and save some face in the process.

And just who's on the sideline....??

skeets[/b]
    As I have said already...accuse him right here.

I know what was said in jest, and I know what is fact.

I also know others who have claimed to be others they were not.

I am Russ. Do you believe me?

Are you sure?

Bring your charges. You are wrong.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 05:29
    The more you thrash around with your implausible denials the more uncredible you become, more so in the face of so many who now know different.

Kick IronMan31 and move on. We won't unless you do, even if you are "Russ"

skeeter
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 05:57
    The more you thrash around with your implausible denials the more uncredible you become, more so in the face of so many who now know different.

Kick IronMan31 and move on. We won't unless you do, even if you are "Russ"

skeeter
    Put up or shut up you mighty mouth!!

If you are proved wrong, you disappear forever from this site.

You got the stones, bring your best shot.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 06:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Put up or shut up you mighty mouth!!

You got the stones, bring your best shot.
    I've already thrown my stones into a different stream and no ones disputing my assertions there let alone proving me wrong.

And yet we get more foolish denials from the Metallica leader which just demonstrates that they really have no integrity at all, as a clan or as individuals as we all now know that a previously banned player still remains within your membership.

Shame, shame, shame.

skeets
  6. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 12:402 edits
    Originally posted by PhySiQ
    If its at all possible.. I'd like to get my hands on the software to help find cheats. I'll probably be removed from the site shortly after getting it - but I'd be willing to stir the martini.

It sounds as if it needs a real good stir.

Q
    Erm to steer this back on topic, in answer to your question...

I won't distribute Batch Analyzer to anyone else purely because it was given to me on that basis.
    Typically the suspect will be one of the top 1st percentile highest rated.
    What happens is I select 20 of the suspects most recently completed games vs higher rateds (here that would be 1900+) which all have 35 or more total moves.
    Long games vs higher rateds should ensure plenty of fairly balanced positions, where engine move selection is more telling.
    This objective selection makes the process reasonable & fair.
    I paste the 20 game PGN's in to Batch Analyzer.
    The analysis takes between 10 & 20 hours, depending on the non-database move sample size.
    During that time, my pc is running flat-out on all cores. To stop it overheating, I run the batches overnight, with the window open & a stand-up fan pointing straight at the pc tower.
    Next day you generally either have blatantly high match rate results or not. There are very few "in-betweens".
    Ideally you need several of these volunteer analysts.

That's not the end of the story though. You then need legitimately strong OTB players (FM+ level ideally) to look through the games to find smoking-gun engine play.
    David Tebb & Northern Lad are 2 that spring to mind. There are only a couple of 2100+ FIDE rateds on the site, and they seem to have lost interest.

Hopefully Russ had a Page Viewer Log running, whereby he can access all the times & dates of a user's activity whilst on his site. That can be extremely helpful if coupled with high engine match rates in many games over time.

If all this in in place, then booting obvious engine users is like shelling peas.

If any one part of this process fails then you may as well just allow an engine free-for-all, with laughable leader boards, very few decent real-world players & pointless tournaments apart from banded ones below the intermediate level.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 13:37
    I've already thrown my stones into a different stream and no ones disputing my assertions there let alone proving me wrong.

And yet we get more foolish denials from the Metallica leader which just demonstrates that they [b]really
    have no integrity at all, as a clan or as individuals as we all now know that a previously banned player still remains within your membership.

Shame, shame, shame.

skeets[/b]
    The only thing that is obvious is that you are an idiot and will be proved so as soon as
    you get the guts to back up all of your "expose'" attempts.

Are you ready to make your declaration yet?

Until you are, you are a gutless malcontent.

If you are so sure, make your declaration. You would be a hero if you are right.
    I'll wave goodbye to you when you are proved wrong.

It is put up or shut up time for you now. Have you got the guts to back up your big mouth?
  8. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 13:45
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    If any one part of this process fails then you may as well just allow an engine free-for-all, with laughable leader boards, very few decent real-world players & pointless tournaments apart from banded ones below the intermediate level.
    Is your part of the process still in place ? Or are you no longer part of the process ?
  9. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 13:51
    I was doing analysis on another site.
  10. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 13:511 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

Saying someone is someone else I think would be a forum ban at worst. Anyone for a game of cludi.. I mean cleudo ?
  11. Joined
    25 Jun '10
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 14:32
    I am sorry, I come from Holland, my English is not as good as I want.
    Some of this thread I can't follow. Pitty.
    Can someone please explain me in simple words, what the hell is going on !
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 15:21
    Originally posted by stikmat
    I am sorry, I come from Holland, my English is not as good as I want.
    Some of this thread I can't follow. Pitty.
    Can someone please explain me in simple words, what the hell is going on !
    there are two variations, one is an ongoing feud between Metallica (a clan) and the
    rest of RHP from herein termed 'the universe' and is trivial and of no real interest, the
    second is a method for catching cheats where a player has a piece of software which
    allows him to do batch analysis of games, resulting in an overall percentage of non
    book moves to chess engine moves giving a total percentage of the correlation, thus
    players like Spassky and Fischer have an overall percentage of around sixty five, other
    non titled players and non world champions have match up rates of ninety percent!
    which either means they are chess genius or cheaters!
  13. Joined
    21 Jan '11
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 15:33
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    If all this in in place, then booting obvious engine users is like shelling peas.
    Is all of that in place? If not, why not?
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 15:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    there are two variations, one is an ongoing feud between Metallica (a clan) and the
    rest of RHP from herein termed 'the universe' and is trivial and of no real interest, the
    second is a method for catching cheats where a player has a piece of software which
    allows him to do batch analysis of games, resulting in an overall percentage of non
    bo ...[text shortened]... ave match up rates of ninety percent!
    which either means they are chess genius or cheaters!
    Total b.s. my friend. Its more Metallica derangement syndrome.

You got one side which involves Metallica and its supporters (the majority of the site) and about a half a dozen of the same posters who suffer from this affliction of MDS. Mainly you, skeeter and anyone who plays for IVV.

Keep it real robbie. There is only 144,000 seats available and I know you want to be on that bus.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 16:133 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Total b.s. my friend. Its more Metallica derangement syndrome.

You got one side which involves Metallica and its supporters (the majority of the site) [b]and about a half a dozen of the same posters who suffer from this affliction of MDS
    . Mainly you, skeeter and anyone who plays for IVV.

Keep it real robbie. There is only 144,000 seats available and I know you want to be on that bus.[/b]
    LOL, the majority of the site supports Metallica, man that made me laugh, dear oh
    dear, I knew you were a Republican harbouring some serious delusions but this
    borders on delusions of grandeur your Royal Bagginess you! what we have is us,
    'skeety, IVV, all clans with the exception of Metallica ', termed the universe whose arc
    tends towards justice v a few beastie boy, brat pack, cheap shot taking, trash talkin,
    jive turkeys from Metallica who wish to plunge the universe into chaos through certain
    clandestine and nefarious practices! Fess up Uther and free your mind!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree