If you're from Yorkshire...

If you're from Yorkshire...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
11 Oct 09

...Join this club and we can get some league/tournament matches going http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=239

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by chesstony82
...Join this club and we can get some league/tournament matches going http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=239
I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than Americans, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏

h

Moves
11 Oct 09

American's???

s

Moves
11 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by bill718
I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than American's, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏
American's? Speak for yourself! Don't pick a fight. People from the UK are certainly smart, but as Gordon Brown and Neville Chamberlain prove, easily duped! Health care better? You are basing the opinion on their teeth? Their teeth prove their healthcare systems sucks.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Oct 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
American's? Speak for yourself! Don't pick a fight. People from the UK are certainly smart, but as Gordon Brown and Neville Chamberlain prove, easily duped! Health care better? You are basing the opinion on their teeth? Their teeth prove their healthcare systems sucks.
Sorry if the truth hurts. Would you like some warm milk and cookies?:'(

s

Moves
11 Oct 09

Sorry if the truth hurts. Would you like some warm milk and cookies?:'(
As long as it is not during summer. No truth at all to either the IQ opinion or their healthcare system. They send all thier hard cases to the USA like their poor mosaicism patient lady. Buit that's not chess so I will post no more on the subject. I think you're a good guy, but wrong on both counts!

o
Art is hard

Moves
11 Oct 09

I think you're a good guy, but wrong on both counts!
and so are you

s

Moves
11 Oct 09

Originally posted by orion25
and so are you
So am I what? A good guy, or wrong on both counts? If I am wrong about Brits not being smarter prove it! Their health care systems cannot be good as evidenced by their teeth!

o
Art is hard

Moves
11 Oct 09

So am I what? A good guy, or wrong on both counts? If I am wrong about Brits not being smarter prove it! Their health care systems cannot be good as evidenced by their teeth!
both 😉

s

Moves
11 Oct 09
1 edit

both 😉
both what? who's on first? their teeth? I know I'm a good guy!

o
Art is hard

Moves
11 Oct 09

both what? who's on first? their teeth? I know I'm a good guy!
I was just fooling around, buddy. I sinserelly don't care whose on 1st, I'm dutch and I live in Portugal, and haven't needed much health care at all up till now.

h

Moves
11 Oct 09

...I'm dutch and I live in Portugal...
I just knew there was something wrong with you. 😉

s

Moves
11 Oct 09

I was just fooling around, buddy. I sinserelly don't care whose on 1st, I'm dutch and I live in Portugal, and haven't needed much health care at all up till now.
Now Portugal is a great country. Never met a dumb Portuguese. Great food, good looking women, good teeth. The Dutch are also a great people. Never been to Netherlands, but hope to some day. One of the players I most admire is from your great land. I definietely belive there is no smarter people than another people. I have friends from everywhere in the world and get along with all.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
11 Oct 09

I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than Americans, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏
I wouldnt necessarily say the folk in Yorkshire are all that smart...

s

Moves
12 Oct 09

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
I wouldnt necessarily say the folk in Yorkshire are all that smart...
I know you're pretty smart. After all, yours is one of the coolest and cleverest of handles. As for Yorkshire, anyone who calls the horrid stuff from there pudding has to be IQ challenged indeed!