1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 04:02
    Originally posted by briancron
    Clan 24529

That sounds good too!!!

Thanks for the segway so I could shamelessly plug my other clan!!!

el oh el
    I appreciate that too. 😛
  2. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 08:21
    Originally posted by YUG0slav
    thanks for not posting random crap 😕
    What gives?? Its a legit question. The Indian Attack is with the horse. Why is it called that?

The Italian game originated there, hence the name. The Four/ Three Knight system involves those pieces. You are the one posting crap and you just made my list.
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 19:182 edits
    Originally posted by Dies Irae
    What gives?? Its a legit question. The Indian Attack is with the horse. Why is it called that?

The Italian game originated there, hence the name. The Four/ Three Knight system involves those pieces. You are the one posting crap and you just made my list.
    oh...is that what the question meant..?

well, "horse" isn't a chess piece for starters...

the KIA gets its name from the King's Indian Defense that it resembles. The King's Indian Defense got its name from the similarities it shows to a system in some sort of Indian Chess...or something like that, I don't know the whole story. The "King's" because of the kingside fianchetto i presume, as opposed to the Queen's Indian Defense which involves b6 and Bb7

btw, your "list" doesn't mean jack, so go screw off

and did you not see the "😕"? Do I have to slap you in the face with a joke for you to get it?
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 19:21
    Why is the horse called an Indian?
    how would I get confused...well look at that question, does that even make sense to you?
  5. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 19:33
    oh...is that what the question meant..?

well, "horse" isn't a chess piece for starters...

the KIA gets its name from the King's Indian Defense that it resembles. The King's Indian Defense got its name from the similarities it shows to a system in some sort of Indian Chess...or something like that, I don't know the whole story. The "King's" because o ...[text shortened]... t see the "😕"? Do I have to slap you in the face with a joke for you to get it?
    Easy man, you've edited this like 6 times. Relax.

I asked a simple question. I asked it in a semi-stupid way to be slightly humourous, but I was actually curious of the origins of the opening's name. If you take it down a notch, I'll be happy to get you off the list. I'm not trying to make enemies. "🙂"
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:07
    Easy man, you've edited this like 6 times. Relax.

I asked a simple question. I asked it in a semi-stupid way to be slightly humourous, but I was actually curious of the origins of the opening's name. If you take it down a notch, I'll be happy to get you off the list. I'm not trying to make enemies. "🙂"
    2...6...?
  7. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:13
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    2...6...?
    You just made the list.
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:16
    You just made the list.
    Eff off, I don't care about your feelings. I can make everybody's list on RHP and I wouldn't give two s**ts about it. I wipe my ass with your list.

BTW:Not my fault that you lied.
  10. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:191 edit
    Eff off, I don't care about your feelings. I can make everybody's list on RHP and I wouldn't give two s**ts about it. I wipe my ass with your list.

BTW:Not my fault that you lied.
    Now you're on the list and your name is underlined. Don't make me put an asterix on there too.
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:21
    Now you're on the list and your name is underlined. Don't make me put an asterix on there too.
    Why don't you highlight and put an asterisk.
  12. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:27
    Why don't you highlight and put an asterisk.
    My list writing monocle just popped out! I've never seen such brazen disrespect for lists.
  13. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 20:29
    My list writing monocle just popped out! I've never seen such brazen disrespect for lists.
    Hahaha, monocles are cool.
  14. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 22:421 edit
    shut up you idiot, 2 doesn't equal 6, if you can't get that straight them repeat kindergarten and shove that list up your ass

btw: I don't care about your feelings either
  15. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 22:48
    shut up you idiot, 2 doesn't equal 6, if you can't get that straight them repeat kindergarten and shove that list up your ass

btw: I don't care about your feelings either
    Wow you are a huge douchebag. Good luck with that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree