1. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 00:10
    Originally posted by zniemann
    You took a win you clearly did not deserve, without taking the sportsmanship and courtesy to message me. Online correspondence chess is not the same as live in-person chess.

I look forward to destroying you again, this time without mercy. Everyone else will still get ethics and courtesy from me. You don't deserve it.
    If the flag falls then you lose, deserved or not, it stands as a rule in OTB games and nobody would blink if they lost due to time issues, the same applies here.
    I cant believe all this fuss over one game that was lost due to time,

zniemann you lost fair and square according to the rules that you agreed on at the start of the game, get over it and find something better to do with your time than this petty vulgar train wreck of a thread.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 00:24
    As soon as the flamers on this site (dpressnell, tomtom232, etc.) apologize to me, I'll apologize to sprice18.

Unbelievable that you would suggest I be removed from the site, when there are others posting here with really appalling insults and language, FAR beyond my calling sprice18 an unethical prick. Once they are removed, I'll happily remove myself if that is what the community deems appropriate.
    I'M the flamer! you better hope that we never meet face to face!
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:001 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    [b]I'M the flamer! you better hope that we never meet face to face![/b]
    Heheheheh....

I was wondering what your reaction would be to the stupid prick.

I don't belive I've seen somebody this stupid since that guy who used to complain that his games weren't fair because his opponents made all the wrong moves.

There are a whole lotta crybabies in the world!
  4. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:32
    Originally posted by dpressnell
    I'd like him to show what appalling language there is that is "far beyond" his calling sprice18 an unethical prick.

I bet he doesn't have the guts.
    Please, feel free. Demonstrate your command of the sub-English language.

At first I was shocked at how aggressively you attacked a complete stranger over an issue that had nothing to do with you personally, but now I'm starting to find all this quite amusing :-)
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:36

At first I was shocked at how aggressively you attacked a complete stranger over an issue that had nothing to do with you personally, but now I'm starting to find all this quite amusing :-)
    you are the one that started attacking strangers!
  6. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:41

I've been calling you a prick. Don't you approve of that language? Are you saying now that you don't approve of such language?

Please describe where you met sprice18, and how you got to know him, his personality, etc., so that you called him a prick.

Notice also that I said this:

"I'd like him to show what appalling language there is that is "far beyond" his calling sprice18 an unethical prick. I bet he doesn't have the guts."

Was I right?
    You seem to be running away. Why is that?
  7. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:43
    [b]I'M the flamer! you better hope that we never meet face to face![/b]
    What a bunch of bluster - when you can't win your argument (or make any argument at all) you want to resort to violence? Speaks volumes about your character.

At least I insulted someone who insulted me first, tit for tat. You're just hanging out there with your ridiculous level of anger and hate toward people you don't even know, dropping f-bombs, s-bombs, calling people you don't even know "stupid" and "crybaby".

I'm finding your pathology quite interesting, please continue to enlighten us. Would you like my street address?
  8. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:43
    you are the one that started attacking strangers!
    There you go with your appalling flames again!

You ought to be ashamed for harassing the innocent prick.
  9. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:462 edits
    What a bunch of bluster - when you can't win your argument (or make any argument at all) you want to resort to violence? Speaks volumes about your character.

At least I insulted someone who insulted me first, tit for tat. You're just hanging out there with your ridiculous level of anger and hate toward people you don't even know, dropping f-bombs, s-bo quite interesting, please continue to enlighten us. Would you like my street address?
    How did sprice18 insult you first?

(Hurry with the answer, please.... I don't have all century....)

And besides, tomtom didn't call you stupid and crybaby. I know it must be frustrating to have everbody disagreeing with you, but at least TRY to pay attention.
  10. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:54
    I've been calling you a prick. Don't you approve of that language? Are you saying now that you don't approve of such language?

"I'd like him to show what appalling language there is that is "far beyond" his calling sprice18 an unethical prick. I bet he doesn't have the guts."

Was I right?
    You seem to be running away. Why is that?
    Here are your quotes, quite a bit of anger and hatred to a complete stranger. I can only conclude clinically that you are a sociopath, I hope you get help:

"You are just a whining, selfish crybaby"

"Liar."

"You even falsely accused me of not addressing your points, you lying prick. You are not only a crybaby, you are a liar as well."

"The problem with you is not that people haven't read the thread. It's that they HAVE read the thread and seen your continuing selfishness and snobbery."

"I'm gonna go tell my mommy!"

"MOMMY, MOMMY, I MADE A POST TELLING WHAT I THOUGHT AND NOW PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME WHAT THEY THINK PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP MOMMY THEY ARE SO MEAN!!!!!"

"MOMMY, I INSULTED PEOPLE AND THEY DARED TO RETURN THE FAVOR. MOMMY, IT'S SO UNFAIR, I SHOULD GET TO INSULT PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD KEEP QUIET AND IF THEY DON'T KEEP QUIET I'M GOING TO CRITICIZE THEM FOR INSULTING ME."

"I don't remember you asking me to play a game with you, you prick."

"And now that you are asking, I refuse. I don't play with unethical pricks who slander people without reason. And I certainly am not your slave, you snot nosed little boy, where I have to do whatever you tell me to."

"Buddy, you start swinging, you better learn that people are going to swing back. YOU are the one practicing hypocricy."

"Go to hell, prick."

"By "appalling insults" you are referring to "unethical prick," right?"

"Go to hell, you snot nosed crybaby hypocrite."

"The prick won't apologize, because (get this!) somebody called him a prick. Even though he condems the behavior he displayed WITHOUT CAUSE, and sees that people will give back IN KIND."

"He's a hypocritical prick."

"If he hasn't yet convinced you that he's an unreasonable prick, just wait, and he will. He's that stupid."

"Prick. It might help if you dry your tears on your mommy's skirt. "

"I'm not your slave, prick."

"I was wondering what your reaction would be to the stupid prick."

11. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 01:57
    Here are your quotes, quite a bit of anger and hatred to a complete stranger. I can only conclude clinically that you are a sociopath, I hope you get help:

[b]"You are just a whining, selfish crybaby"

"Liar."

"You even falsely accused me of not addressing your points, you lying prick. You are not only a crybaby, you are a liar as well."

"The pro ...[text shortened]... would be to the stupid prick."

[/b]
    Wow, I wrote all that! Thanks, I forgot. Makes me kind of proud of myself.

But you forgot to show anything that is worse than you calling sprice18 a prick.

Me, a sociopath? You are calling a "complete stranger" a sociopath? Can you explain why you keep violating the standards you pretend to believe in?
  12. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:01
    How did sprice18 insult you first?
    Sprice insulted me by unethically taking a win, without trying to contact me first. I understand we have a difference of opinion here, but for correspondence chess, I think it is unethical to take an undeserved win via timeout, without first attempting to contact your opponent. That is my ethics, not yours, I understand that. That is my sportsmanship, not yours, I understand that. That is my courtesy, not yours, I understand that. And obviously, that is not Sprice's level of ethics either, or many on here who take these games as seriously as an in-person tournament (I do not).

Ok, so maybe that makes me "elitist", but it's really lamentable that common decency and courtesy don't seem to exist anymore. I got frustrated with that fact and called him a prick. I shouldn't have stooped to his level, no matter how deserved, and despite all your unbelievably hate-filled messages, I will no longer stoop to yours. I can admit I made a mistake, but you are the one incapable of any level of decency it seems.

I'm starting to count swear words in your posts, quite fun! It's like playing sudoku!

Ok, so at least I will continue to taunt you ;-)
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:02

[b]"You are just a whining, selfish crybaby"

"Liar."

"The pro ...[text shortened]... would be to the stupid prick."

[/b]
    Hello you were talking about me you little turd. Oops i guess you don't need to quote me any more because theres your insult. I would like your street address and I will deal with this like an Italian-American.
  14. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:03
    Hello you were talking about me you little turd. Oops i guess you don't need to quote me any more because theres your insult. I would like your street address and I will deal with this like an Italian-American.
    I think the prick likes you... you better be careful...
  15. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:05
    Wow, I wrote all that! Thanks, I forgot. Makes me kind of proud of myself.

But you forgot to show anything that is worse than you calling sprice18 a prick.

Me, a sociopath? You are calling a "complete stranger" a sociopath? Can you explain why you keep violating the standards you pretend to believe in?
    I mean sociopath as a clinical definition, not an insult. I truly hope you get help for your anger issues, perhaps you can try meditation.

By definition, a sociopath, yes, would find pride in all this negativity.

By the way, in case you want to google it, they now call sociopathy "Anti-Social Personality Disorder" (ASPD)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree