that's all i have to say
    so don't answer me
    i won't be here to read more
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 06:04
    Originally posted by zniemann
    How nice of you to play into stereotypes. You do your heritage proud.

So, just to clarify, after I, a complete stranger, called *someone else*, a complete stranger to you, a "prick", and after my not having insulted you one iota, even after you called me a whining f-ing crybaby, you want to come to my house and impart physical violence on me? Because I ...[text shortened]... get to you? Everyone on the Sopranos swears, you going to take out your own family too?
    you just steriotyped. I am Italian-American and I will deal with it like that but you assumed I meant something else and I only called you a whining crybaby my exact words were "I'm so F@#$ing tire of these whining crybabies". How old are you anyways 13? 14?
  3. Joined
    11 Mar '07
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 09:261 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    you just steriotyped. I am Italian-American and I will deal with it like that but you assumed I meant something else and I only called you a whining crybaby my exact words were "I'm so F@#$ing tire of these whining crybabies". How old are you anyways 13? 14?
    tomtom Let this thread die.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree