1. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:08
    Originally posted by zniemann
    Sprice insulted me by unethically taking a win, without trying to contact me first. I understand we have a difference of opinion here, but for correspondence chess, I think it is unethical to take an undeserved win via timeout, without first attempting to contact your opponent. That is my ethics, not yours, I understand that. That is my sportsmanship, no ...[text shortened]... te fun! It's like playing sudoku!

Ok, so at least I will continue to taunt you ;-)
    Oh, I see. sprice times you out in a game of chess, so you run to the forums behind his back calling him a prick... and you say you didn't stoop to his level....

I agree. No stooping involved there.

More like wallowing in the gutter.

And you are counting swear words in my posts? What's the count so far, prick?

And you say you don't take the games here seriously... yeah, right.... you just start calling somebody a prick due to a game... Liar.

But hey, at least daddy and mommy are proud of how their little prick turned out!
  2. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:12
    I mean sociopath as a clinical definition, not an insult. I truly hope you get help for your anger issues, perhaps you can try meditation.

By definition, a sociopath, yes, would find pride in all this negativity.

By the way, in case you want to google it, they now call sociopathy "Anti-Social Personality Disorder" (ASPD)
    In that case, I use the word prick towards you in a clinical sense.

Take it personally.

Get over my anger issues? Who said I was angry? Just because I hate pompous snobby hypocritical little pricks like you who think you should dump on others and nobody should say anything?
  3. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:12
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Hello you were talking about me you little turd. Oops i guess you don't need to quote me any more because theres your insult. I would like your street address and I will deal with this like an Italian-American.
    How nice of you to play into stereotypes. You do your heritage proud.

So, just to clarify, after I, a complete stranger, called *someone else*, a complete stranger to you, a "prick", and after my not having insulted you one iota, even after you called me a whining f-ing crybaby, you want to come to my house and impart physical violence on me? Because I called someone you don't even know a prick?

That is some soft, soft, sensitive skin there. You must be quite busy beating up the entire world up for swearing. Or wouldn't "dealing with this like an Italian-American" mean you should be a man and not let a little swearing between people you don't even know not get to you? Everyone on the Sopranos swears, you going to take out your own family too?
  4. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:13
    Originally posted by dpressnell
    In that case, I use the word prick towards you in a clinical sense.

Take it personally.

Haha! I will!
  5. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:15
    How nice of you to play into stereotypes. You do your heritage proud.

So, just to clarify, after I, a complete stranger, called *someone else*, a complete stranger to you, a "prick", and after my not having insulted you one iota, even after you called me a whining f-ing crybaby, you want to come to my house and impart physical violence on me? Because I ...[text shortened]... get to you? Everyone on the Sopranos swears, you going to take out your own family too?
    Please explain why you called a COMPLETE STRANGER an unethical prick.

You call a complete stranger a prick, and you say nobody should say anything to you because you are complete stranger!

What a STUPID prick.
  6. Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:18
    Ok children (only referring to the flamers), I'm officially done here, this has been fun! But I have a life to live. If you want your revenge, challenge me to a match... if you're not chicken that is! ;-)

I'm sure you'll have more foul language, insults, say I'm "running away" or whatever you want, so by all means have fun posting in the ether to no one!
  7. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:19
    Please explain why you called a COMPLETE STRANGER an unethical prick.

You call a complete stranger a prick, and you say nobody should say anything to you because you are complete stranger!

What a STUPID prick.
    There you go, tomtom.

He is mad at you for "swearing," and in the same post says you shouldn't be concerned about swearing!

WHAT A STUPID PRICK!

I guess he doesn't like you after all. Now he's down to zero friends.
  8. Joined
    13 Feb '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 02:20
    Ok children (only referring to the flamers), I'm officially done here, this has been fun! But I have a life to live. If you want your revenge, challenge me to a match... if you're not chicken that is! ;-)

I'm sure you'll have more foul language, insults, say I'm "running away" or whatever you want, so by all means have fun posting in the ether to no one!
    I take it back. I've NEVER seen anybody as stupid as you in these forums.

Aren't you going to give tomtom your address, so you can get together with him and meditate?
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 03:22
    I take it back. I've NEVER seen anybody as stupid as you in these forums.

Aren't you going to give tomtom your address, so you can get together with him and meditate?
    LOL
  10. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 06:351 edit
    So, to take a timeout online, without attempting to contact the person seems to me to be highly unethical.
    It looks like you consider yourself an expert in ethics and sportsmanship. Didn't you know that both are a matter of consensus? And there is no consensus regarding timeouts. Everyone is doing more or less as he likes it. But only you are trying to say that your way is the only ethical one. It makes no sense to make up your own rules and then with a feeling of moral superiority to unsult those who don't follow them.
    There was that funny Thread 58266 where another "highly ethical" guy was claiming that it is bad sportsmanship to use 3-fold repetition rule to draw in inferior position. Please have a look. You seem to be just like him.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 12:501 edit
    Lemmee help you out znieman. Taking skulls is fun, especially if you just blundered and have a lost game and your opponent has a much higher rating than you. It feels terrific, makes you want to giggle and jump around, so don't knock it.
    Whenever I'm lucky enough to click on a skull, I imagine a small child at the other end blubbering away and crying "It's NOT FAIR", and it brightens up my whole day.
  12. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 21:49
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Taking skulls is fun
    Exactly!!! It's fun, it feels good. I really enjoy taking skulls. So why shouldn't I be doing it?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 22:01
    Originally posted by iru
    Exactly!!! It's fun, it feels good. I really enjoy taking skulls. So why shouldn't I be doing it?
    It's similar to the warm fuzzy feeling you get when driving in the rain, and you see a group of people standing on a corner near a puddle. Ever drive through it , splash them and roar off, laughing fiendishly?
    Good times.
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 02:06
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    It's similar to the warm fuzzy feeling you get when driving in the rain, and you see a group of people standing on a corner near a puddle. Ever drive through it , splash them and roar off, laughing fiendishly?
    Good times.
    Anybody who would do that is a JERK, plain and simple.
  15. Joined
    14 Aug '07
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 05:57
    on the subject, i think people that complain about losing to 'skulls'
    are only doing it out of unbased bitterness.
    check out game -4148585-

i called time out on him (pecularly, he stopped answering the game after i took his queen)
    i admit, i was getting BEAT!!!!!
    but i feel no shame in pushing the skull.
    Hey, it was my tool for victory.

i mean, if you think that you were the best player, then what does it matter if you took the official victory.
    just call cheating, pat yourself on the back, and get over it.
    if your so good, go win another game!!

the guy i timed out even refused my offer for a rematch
    how bitter!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree