Moves
    05 Mar '08 10:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Try adding [ b ] in front of the text.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 10:56
    I just think he happened to delete th [ /b ] after the quote inside the frame.
  3. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No, it's happened to me before... not a trace of [ b ] or [ /b ] in sight and your post is completely bold. If I remember correctly, you add or remove [ b ] at the beginning of the text to bring about the opposite.
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No, there is no tag at all in my post. They're only in the quoted post and mine is not inside the quoted post. Somehow the software made it carry over.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:22
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    No, there is no tag at all in my post. They're only in the quoted post and mine is not inside the quoted post. Somehow the software made it carry over.
    your "Originally posted" section contains two quoted posts, so maybe you copied and pasted two posts into the "Quoted Post" box on the "New Post" page.

if you deleted the trailing [ / b ] tag in the "Quoted Post" box, the previous [ b ] tag will turn all of the remaining text bold, including the text you yourself typed into the "Post" box.
  6. Standard memberagentreno
    Addicted
    Newcastle
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:43
    I'm a paying subscriber and I would very much like to be reassured that anybody who is cheating is banned.
  7. Surrey
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:49
    Originally posted by efilmar
    any official response would be nice 🙂
    It's very difficult to comment on this without having access to this 'proof' of cheating that is mentioned.

I believe this must be made publicly available before any conclusions can be reached.
  8. Standard memberIthrowwithClocks
    The Wackiest of ALL
    Holland
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:54
    Perhaps some of you are also cheaters. Cheaters acuse cheaters of cheating. Also non cheaters do that and some of the accused are really innocent. I therefor understand why Russ does not act.
  9. Standard memberefilmar
    voyeur
    Zagreb
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 11:551 edit
    Originally posted by gregs229
    It's very difficult to comment on this without having access to this 'proof' of cheating that is mentioned.

I believe this must be made publicly available before any conclusions can be reached.
    i would just like to see an official announcement from admins, something like: "no, sub x is not an engine user", "yes, sub x is an engine user" or "sub x is under investigation and resoults will be published soon" cause this could get into a really big witch hunt, and many people could leave this site 😳
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 12:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Forum Moderator
    05 Mar '08 12:10
    Users are reminded NOT to name users when discussing cheating allegations in the forums.
  12. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 12:15

13. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 12:16

14. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 12:17

15. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    05 Mar '08 12:271 edit
    Originally posted by IthrowwithClocks
    Perhaps some of you are also cheaters. Cheaters acuse cheaters of cheating.
    What does this say about you...!? 😵

edit: and now, me! 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree