Colored balls in a bag

Colored balls in a bag

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
I know "Duracell" are good batteries, but am I alone in believing the makers cannot justify their price?
True - I bought some rechargables recently, they last about 10 times longer than Duracels in my digital camera.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by PBE6
You will note the use of the word "removed".
Hopefully you noticed he never said any balls were to be replaced or for that matter, where they were to go. And he admitted he might need an alien source for white balls, clearly not in the original definition. Go be a "lightweight" somewhere else.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Coconut
[b] now this childish nonsense

huh? You're the one being a jackass and playing 'dumb' when anyone with .15435426 of a brain would not be the slightest bit confused about what you are whining over.[/b]
Obviously you are functionally illiterate, all i merely asked for was a clarification of the original definition. Grow up. 🙄

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Coconut isn't even the one who posted the problem. If you're going to troll, at least direct it at the right person.
Asking for somewhere here to clean up the original confusion is hardly trolling. It's happenstance sissyboys like you that truly give chess players a bad name. 😛

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

i will now attempt to solve the problem, if there is a solution. This should be neat.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by eldragonfly
Hopefully you noticed he never said any balls were to be replaced or for that matter, where they were to go. And he admitted he might need an alien source for white balls, clearly not in the original definition. Go be a "lightweight" somewhere else.
Hopefully you noticed he never said any balls were to be replaced or for that matter, where they were to go.

Funny, I just said the same thing to you.

And he admitted he might need an alien source for white balls, clearly not in the original definition.

Immaterial. Although we clearly have an alien source of crap in you.

Go be a "lightweight" somewhere else.

Fathead.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
22 Sep 05

Obviously you are functionally illiterate, all i merely asked for was a clarification of the original definition. Grow up. 🙄
Coconut may be a bundle of nerves and self-loathing, but he can read just fine. Sorry Coconut.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

"The bag" is never explicity stated to be the same bag. Never. Plus you need an alien source for the white balls, if the initial selection is two black balls. Better go ask your mama for some help pal.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
22 Sep 05

i will now attempt to solve the problem, if there is a solution. This should be neat.
Good luck! Hope you have enough fingers and toes.

M

Moves
22 Sep 05

I can't wait to see the solution. Are you sure you have all the input?

C

Earth Prime

Moves
22 Sep 05

"The bag" is never explicity stated to be the same bag. Never. Plus you need an alien source for the white balls, if the initial selection is two black balls. Better go ask your mama for some help pal.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
22 Sep 05

Asking for somewhere here to clean up the original confusion is hardly trolling. It's happenstance sissyboys like you that truly give chess players a bad name. 😛
"Asking for somewhere here" ... shouldn't that be 'someone'? And you have the nerve to call others illiterate?! 🙄🙄🙄

Your are so over-the-top with your 'puzzle Nazi' persona that you come off like a bad Saturday Night Live or Seinfeld character. Please, keep it up, I could use some more free entertainment...

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

"Asking for somewhere here"...
Wow! Anybody can figure out what i meant, and as a bonus, i am sticking to the subject!! Amazing, eh? Just a misspelling, the editor function doesn't allow me back in. However at least what i said made sense, and is verifiable, unlike your incomplete and extrinsic ramblings.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Coconut
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!
Why? You foulmouthed nincompoops started it. Duh! 😕

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
22 Sep 05

<snip> 'puzzle Nazi' persona that you come off like a bad Saturday Night Live or Seinfeld character. Please, keep it up, I could use some more free entertainment...
Ahhh, that explains it then. i don't have a television and i don't watch too much cable either. They don't call it a "Boob Tube" for nothing. 😉