1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 07:14
    @sonhouse said
    Read this article about a possible connection between gravity and sub atomic particles, which requires an extra dimension but it is an interesting paper.

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-gravity-mathematically-dynamics-subatomic-particles.html
    Extra dimensions that are unproven have little interest to me, but thanks for saying that so I didn't have to waste time reading unproven theoretical stuff about extra dimensions. Tell a dedicated string theorist, he might be interested.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 07:471 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Extra dimensions that are unproven have little interest to me,
    Since real physics have little interest to you, that's unsurprising. All you are interested in is your own delusional ignorant layperson opinions on it and belittling any experts here that disagrees with those opinions rather than prove you are a decent man by admitting when you are wrong and learn something new from listening to the experts here.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 09:26
    @humy said
    Since real physics have little interest to you, that's unsurprising. All you are interested in is your own delusional ignorant layperson opinions on it and belittling any experts here that disagrees with those opinions rather than prove you are a decent man by admitting when you are wrong and learn something new from listening to the experts here.
    Greene is the expert. Do you think he is wrong like sonhouse claimed or are you going to take the other ridiculous position that Greene was not talking about time dilation? Either way you guys cannot agree with each other. That means at least one of you three is wrong no matter what your answer will be.

Either deepthought is wrong or sonhouse is wrong. Which one do you think it is? Sensible people will decide all three of you are wrong. You can't even agree with each other and all of you still illogically claim I am wrong.

You three work it out, then get back to me when you decide which one of you three is wrong.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 11:58
    @metal-brain said
    Greene is the expert.
    1, Its highly unlikely that Greene will agree with all your opinions as many are completely idiotic and you have clearly misinterpreted some of his assertions to be supportive of your opinons when they aren't.

2, Deapthought is an expert. Why don't you also listen to him?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 18:57
    @humy said
    1, Its highly unlikely that Greene will agree with all your opinions as many are completely idiotic and you have clearly misinterpreted some of his assertions to be supportive of your opinons when they aren't.

2, Deapthought is an expert. Why don't you also listen to him?
    Either deepthought is wrong or sonhouse is wrong. Which one do you think it is?
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 19:20
    @metal-brain said
    Either deepthought is wrong or sonhouse is wrong.
    About what exactly?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 19:36
    @humy said
    About what exactly?
    Once again. Do you think he is wrong like sonhouse claimed or are you going to take the other ridiculous position that Greene was not talking about time dilation?
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 20:281 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Once again. Do you think he is wrong like sonhouse claimed
    what did Sonhouse claim Deepthought was wrong about?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '19 23:21
    @humy said
    what did Sonhouse claim Deepthought was wrong about?
    Deepthought doesn't claim Greene is wrong. Sonhouse does.
    They cannot both be right.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 06:26
    @metal-brain said
    Deepthought doesn't claim Greene is wrong. Sonhouse does.
    wrong about what and in exactly what way?
  11. Sorry about it...USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 07:21
    @Metal-Brain At least from my perspective, I did that astrophysicist thing, but I can ride a horse, shoot a bow, ski, pretty good with a rifle. I am pretty confident I will survive 🙂.
  12. Sorry about it...USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 07:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 12:04
    @carsten-coombs said
    @Metal-Brain At least from my perspective, I did that astrophysicist thing, but I can ride a horse, shoot a bow, ski, pretty good with a rifle. I am pretty confident I will survive 🙂.
    And this has something to do with time dilation how? Are you an astrophysicist? If so, do you think Greene is right to say 'time dilation' causes gravity?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 14:13
    @humy said
    wrong about what and in exactly what way?
    I already explain it well. Go back and read it. Better yet ask deepthought since his alternative explanation made no sense at all. Why should I even attempt to explain retarded nonsense? Ask you retard brother what he thinks. Would you want to waste time explaining the logic of stupidity?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 14:161 edit
    @sonhouse said
    And this has something to do with time dilation how? Are you an astrophysicist? If so, do you think Greene is right to say 'time dilation' causes gravity?
    Are you claiming time dilation does NOT cause gravity? If so, say it so humy knows exactly what you are saying. Be honest. Your past statements will always be there for me to access.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree