1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 23:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Defense of the nation is a Constitutional requirement of our nation. Obamacare and climate control is not.

The Instructor
    Funny you didn't mention the education system. So you don't care about that either. You are a pathetic little man.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 01:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Funny you didn't mention the education system. So you don't care about that either. You are a pathetic little man.
    I care about the educational system. That is why I bring up the lies of evolution and the lies of millions and billions of years that the government is requiring public schools to teach the students. This is wrong.

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 11:451 edit
    I care about the educational system. That is why I bring up the lies of evolution and the lies of millions and billions of years that the government is requiring public schools to teach the students. This is wrong.

The Instructor
    Ah, so everyone should have an Amish education, just taught creationism, stop at the 8th grade then go to work on the farm. You are one sick puppy. We can thank the forces of good you are in a non-influential life.

Here is one example of forced non-education.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24322683
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 13:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, so everyone should have an Amish education, just taught creationism, stop at the 8th grade then go to work on the farm. You are one sick puppy. We can thank the forces of good you are in a non-influential life.

Here is one example of forced non-education.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24322683
    You know I don't live there. I live in the land of the free and I fight to keep it free. I want the freedom to believe in the truth and to tell others.

The Instructor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '13 16:30
    You know I don't live there. I live in the land of the free and I fight to keep it free. I want the freedom to believe in the truth and to tell others.

The Instructor
    You don't want free, you want controlled. You ONLY would allow the bible to be taught, screw the real world, turn us back to the year 1000. That is what you want pure and simple.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree