Man-made global warming

Man-made global warming

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Aug 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Oh, you have changed your POV? You now DON'T believe the Earth is 6000 years old or there was a literal world wide flood? LAWSEY LAWD he's come to his senses.
The only POV you know is a Privately Owned Vehicle.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Aug 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The only POV you know is a Privately Owned Vehicle.

The Instructor
So, no change.

E

Moves
28 Aug 13

Yeah, I am SO stupit. Like I said, you know nothing about me. I had my nose rubbed close and personal in the warped minds of religious right wingers so I can pretty much know just what their personal assumptions were.
Gotcha, you are simply prejudice and intolerant. Nice for you to admit it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Aug 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Eladar
Gotcha, you are simply prejudice and intolerant. Nice for you to admit it.
No, this is my reaction to repugnant behavior of the right wing nutters in my own family whom I lived with for decades. This is not intolerance it is repugnance of that behavior. I am quite familiar with that behavior. I don't have to have it beaten into my head how crazy they were. And I know for 100% sure it was the result of their religious brainwashing.

One example: Grandma tells me at the age of 8, (I was going to the First Lutheran Church and school, grade 1 to 8 and baptized there) Dear Granny tells the 8 year old me, 'if you don't get baptized in the Pentacostal way (total dunking) you will be damned and go to hell.

Nice thing to tell an 8 yo. Right then and there I knew them for what they were: NUTS.

E

Moves
28 Aug 13

No, this is my reaction to repugnant behavior of the right wing nutters in my own family whom I lived with for decades. This is not intolerance it is repugnance of that behavior. I am quite familiar with that behavior. I don't have to have it beaten into my head how crazy they were. And I know for 100% sure it was the result of their religious brainwashing. ...[text shortened]... l.

Nice thing to tell an 8 yo. Right then and there I knew them for what they were: NUTS.
Wow, it is really bad when prejudice people do not see themselves as prejudice. You've got it bad.

h

Moves
28 Aug 13
16 edits

Wow, it is really bad when prejudice people do not see themselves as prejudice. You've got it bad.
We are 'prejudice' against brainwashing children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP ...and so on and so that they start religious wars and commit atrocities murdering millions of people in future generations just like they have been doing in the past.
Well, If that is REAL 'prejudice', it must be a very rare example of GOOD 'prejudice'! 😛

If you want an example of REAL prejudice, look no further than all the leading Nazis in WW2 that, including Hitler, who were all Christian without exception and who were murderously prejudiced to the extreme because one absurd belief makes it easier to have other absurd beliefs such as the belief that they have the God given right to exterminate other races because they are 'better' than everyone else;
-THIS is what you get from brainwashing people to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP!!!

-yes, as you said, "Wow", we have "got it bad" -being so unfairly prejudice against something that causes mass murder 😛
Using exactly the same 'logic', are we also 'prejudice' against the brainwashing of children to believe Nazism?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Aug 13

Originally posted by humy
We are 'prejudice' against brainwashing children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP ...and so on and so that they start religious wars and commit ...[text shortened]... are we also 'prejudice' against the brainwashing of children to believe Nazism?
I believe you two have got it backwards.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I believe you two have got it backwards.

The Instructor
You would have made a good nazi.

E

Moves
29 Aug 13

We are 'prejudice' against brainwashing children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP ...and so on and so that they start religious wars and commit ...[text shortened]... are we also 'prejudice' against the brainwashing of children to believe Nazism?
Brainwashing children to believe something that is different than you believe? Right, you believe it is your right to train up another person's child in the way that you see fit.

Great, I see you believe in the Hitler Youth concept for society. You may try to teach different things, but you still desire to take a child out of the care of his or her parent. You are evil.

h

Moves
29 Aug 13
5 edits

Brainwashing children to believe something that is different than you believe? Right, you believe it is your right to train up another person's child in the way that you see fit.

Great, I see you believe in the Hitler Youth concept for society. You may try to teach different things, but you still desire to take a child out of the care of his or her parent. You are evil.
Brainwashing children to believe something that is different than you believe?
you believe in the Hitler Youth concept for society

Stupid man. I OBVIOUSLY said/implied nothing of the sort and you know it and every else here that reads my post obviously knows it so I don't know who you think you will fool by such stupid comments.

E

Moves
29 Aug 13

Brainwashing children to believe something that is different than you believe?
you believe in the Hitler Youth concept for society

Stupid man. I OBVIOUSLY said/implied nothing of the sort and you know it and every else here that reads my post obviously knows it so I don't know who you think you will fool by such stupid comments.
What kids learn is determined by parents, not by you or by schools. You said that you believed all kids should learn what you believe, so you most certainly did.

h

Moves
29 Aug 13
4 edits

What kids learn is determined by parents, not by you or by schools. You said that you believed all kids should learn what you believe, so you most certainly did.
You said that you believed all kids should learn what you believe

No I didn't. Where did I say this? Stop telling obvious lies -it just makes you look so stupid. Everyone here can plainly see what I actually said so, obviously, you will fool nobody here by such stupid claims.

E

Moves
06 Sep 13

We are 'prejudice' against brainwashing children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP so that they in turn brainwashing their children to believe a load of delusional religious CRAP
Can I help it if you can't understand the meaning of your own words?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 13

Can I help it if you can't understand the meaning of your own words?
My feeling is he understands more of you, a LOT more, than you do of him.

E

Moves
06 Sep 13

My feeling is he understands more of you, a LOT more, than you do of him.
Yeah, you're just as blinded by hate and social engineering as he is.