Problems with RJ Hinds:

Problems with RJ Hinds:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PDI

Moves
12 Jun 14
1 edit

Thanks for participating, RJ.

Of the 14 you answered, I agree with you on 13 of them.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
Thanks for participating, RJ.

Of the 14 you answered, I agree with you on 13 of them.
Your only one short of being a near genius.

😀

PDI

Moves
12 Jun 14
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Your only one short of being a near genius.

😀
Why thank-ya.

😉

I am doubtful that President Obama is a Muslim.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

Why thank-ya.

😉

I am doubtful that President Obama is a Muslim.
So would you put a ? on that one?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jun 14

If Obama was Muslim at one point and converted to Christianity, you ever hear of that little effect called apostasy? Radical Muslims all over the world would be calling for his death.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
If Obama was Muslim at one point and converted to Christianity, you ever hear of that little effect called apostasy? Radical Muslims all over the world would be calling for his death.
He didn't really convert to Christianity. He assured the Muslims he was still Muslim. Muslims are taught that they can lie to those that are not Muslim if it helps the cause of Islam and even pretend to convert to another religion if it protects themselves and they stay true to the Islamic faith in their heart. So that is why they don't try to kill him, but welcome Him. Don't forget that Obama bowed to the Saudi King in thanks right after he was elected president.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jun 14

He didn't really convert to Christianity. He assured the Muslims he was still Muslim. Muslims are taught that they can lie to those that are not Muslim if it helps the cause of Islam and even pretend to convert to another religion if it protects themselves and they stay true to the Islamic faith in their heart. So that is why they don't try to kill him, b ...[text shortened]... Don't forget that Obama bowed to the Saudi King in thanks right after he was elected president.
You are a disgusting person.

F

Moves
12 Jun 14

Agree. You are perfectly correct.
And that's the problem with RJHinds.
Exactly according to the thread name: Problems with RJ Hinds

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

Why am I disgusting to you? Is it because I don't agree with you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jun 14
2 edits

Why am I disgusting to you? Is it because I don't agree with you?
No, because you denigrate the office of the President. If Obama had turned out to be republican, all that Muslim bullshyte would be quietly parked under the rug. And you know that full well.

You think your buddy Rush Limburger would have made ANY kind of objection to Obama if he had run as a republican? I don't think so.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

No, because you denigrate the office of the President. If Obama had turned out to be republican, all that Muslim bullshyte would be quietly parked under the rug. And you know that full well.

You think your buddy Rush Limburger would have made ANY kind of objection to Obama if he had run as a republican? I don't think so.
Perhaps it is really Obama that denigrates the office of the President and I am really disgusting to you because my political views are opposite to yours.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jun 14

Perhaps it is really Obama that denigrates the office of the President and I am really disgusting to you because my political views are opposite to yours.
You totally ignored my charge that if Obama was republican all that muslim crap would have been run under the rug and nobody would make anything further out of it. In other words, political hypocrisy at its worse.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 14

You totally ignored my charge that if Obama was republican all that muslim crap would have been run under the rug and nobody would make anything further out of it. In other words, political hypocrisy at its worse.
You are overlooking the fact that if Obama had run as a Republican he would never have been elected president, because most Black's vote democratic. And most Republicans are too smart to believe Obama's crap, such as he was no longer Muslim.

PDI

Moves
13 Jun 14

I would put a F on the Obama one.

The most ?-y for me is 10, re passenger jet stowaways. There are anecdotes about people surviving this, but I don't understand how they can in the cold and hypoxic environment in the stratosphere.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14

I would put a F on the Obama one.

The most ?-y for me is 10, re passenger jet stowaways. There are anecdotes about people surviving this, but I don't understand how they can in the cold and hypoxic environment in the stratosphere.
I really didn't know anything about that so I just put the ? mark there. I have seen some magicians do some amazing things that I suppose is some kind of trick, but it sure looks real.