Problems with RJ Hinds:

Problems with RJ Hinds:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I really didn't know anything about that so I just put the ? mark there. I have seen some magicians do some amazing things that I suppose is some kind of trick, but it sure looks real.
Obama is respected throughout the world. Obama gives USA credibility. Obama is good for USA.

Bush, on the other hand, was considered a clown throughout the world. He lowered the respect for USA. Bush was bad for USA.

Obama is restoring the reputation of the USA in the eyes of the world.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Obama is respected throughout the world. Obama gives USA credibility. Obama is good for USA.

Bush, on the other hand, was considered a clown throughout the world. He lowered the respect for USA. Bush was bad for USA.

Obama is restoring the reputation of the USA in the eyes of the world.
I wouldn't know about that because I am not the rest of the World. However, I doubt if the citizens of Israel feel the same way as you and whatever third world country you are from.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14
2 edits

I wouldn't know about that because I am not the rest of the World. However, I doubt if the citizens of Israel feel the same way as you and whatever third world country you are from.
Israel is not important. And the day comes when USA is not important either. China will be the new superpower. And then perhaps USA will be a part of the third world. Not under your life, because you’re 70 years old, right, so you don't care.

What is important is who will care about USA when USA is not the self-center of the world anymore? Obama is doing a great job, the senate is not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14

Israel is not important. And the day comes when USA is not important either. China will be the new superpower. And then perhaps USA will be a part of the third world. Not under your life, because you’re 70 years old, right, so you don't care.

What is important is who will care about USA when USA is not the self-center of the world anymore? Obama is doing a great job, the senate is not.
Yeah, he does a good job of talking out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14

Yeah, he does a good job of talking out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time.
I assume that you don't believe in USA as a model democracy either. You'll rather have the Iran type of governement, I suppose.

Since you don't read international press, you wouldn't know much about the general view of the world about USA and the US president. And you don't care much either.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14

I assume that you don't believe in USA as a model democracy either. You'll rather have the Iran type of governement, I suppose.

Since you don't read international press, you wouldn't know much about the general view of the world about USA and the US president. And you don't care much either.
Who told you?

F

Moves
13 Jun 14

Who told you?
You show yourself often often that you put creationism before the well-being of USA. Doesn't take a genius to see...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14

You show yourself often often that you put creationism before the well-being of USA. Doesn't take a genius to see...
Okay, a numbnuts can see it, That's good to know.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14
1 edit

Okay, a numbnuts can see it, That's good to know.
And that is (as the title of the thread says) the Problems with RJ Hinds.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 14

And that is (as the title of the thread says) the [b]Problems with RJ Hinds.[/b]
He also reveals his blatant racism.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
He also reveals his blatant racism.
His notion of the third world shows very well his racism. People like him are like that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 14

His notion of the third world shows very well his racism. People like him are like that.
I suspect if Obama was white there would not be this effort to belittle his reputation. I guess republicans totally ignore whatever status he has brought to the rest of the world.

F

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
I suspect if Obama was white there would not be this effort to belittle his reputation. I guess republicans totally ignore whatever status he has brought to the rest of the world.
But Obama is half white, isn't he? He's not black?

Race is quite important in USA. I don't understand why...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jun 14
1 edit

But Obama is half white, isn't he? He's not black?

Race is quite important in USA. I don't understand why...
Yes, there were many Democratic Blacks that said Obama was not black enough because of that.

If you haven't noticed, it is the Democratic Party members, like sunhouse, that always bring up the charge of racism as an ad hominem attack on other persons, like myself, when they disagree on political matters.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 14

Yes, there were many Democratic Blacks that said Obama was not black enough because of that.

If you haven't noticed, it is the Democratic Party members, like sunhouse, that always bring up the charge of racism as an ad hominem attack on other persons, like myself, when they disagree on political matters.
And if YOU noticed, in spite of your republican party racism, President Obama is well received in the world. I guess that counts for nothing in your fog ridden brain.