1. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 08:161 edit
    A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author and prophet Daniel did during the time when the book was written, closed, and sealed, I rank as an added bonus in being a part of its revelation; I was even in bonds and felt duty bound to serve my people.

As I write this, I am weighing whether or not to place this thread in the spirituality sub-forum. As Theology is the mother of all sciences, it could go just as well there, too. But the unsealing has to do with criminology, cryptology, current events, history, and much more.

The overall span of this unsealing includes a duration of cleansing equal to 2,300 days. The book when closed and sealed more than 2,500 years ago also includes the durational values of three other groups of numbers : 1,260, 1,290, and 1,335.

The largest of these four-digit numbers has been the last to solve (render, interpret), yet it is the first grouping to be introduced in the book. That is where we are now as the smaller reckonings have already come to some fruition. Much can be said of the particular order of these foretold time frames and the use of number in their presentation, and in the past there have been those who have tried to open and unseal this same book only to find their efforts to be fruitless for the simple reason that it just wasn't the right time to do so. The stipulation "the time of the end" is found within its chapters and verses, and even serves as a 'check point' along the way.

I could continue at great length about this as it has been my work for more than sixty-two years, but I would rather the thread build with the user interaction of others to make it a more interesting read.

If there be no one interested in user interaction regarding this but would prefer to read more, there are many details at my profile's listed website, inclusive to treating the matter of the cleansing as a point of necessity.

This evening we entered the final 150 days of this historic counting / opening / unsealing.

The use of 150 Psalms in the Holy Bible and 150 "Aves" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 10:00
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author ...[text shortened]... s" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
    You sound like a swell fellow Ed. But, your first instinct to post this in the Spirituality Forum was probably correct.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 01:48
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    You sound like a swell fellow Ed. But, your first instinct to post this in the Spirituality Forum was probably correct.
    This is the second countdown for me, the first was for the 1,335th day. I let hundred of sites in on the action with a link for updates, and most of those sites were religious oriented. And surprisingly, many large religious sites are bigoted with hypocrisy.

The reality of this countdown as a multi-faceted scientific experience is something upon which I have arrived rather unexpectedly.

Thank you for a positive approach.
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 07:59
    you're welcome.....I think
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Clearly, he understands that religious cul-de-sacs such as our Spirituality Forum become clogged with factions seeking control and therefore end up putting far more emphasis on hypocrisy than evaluation, assessment and observation.

I'm interested in this book, even though he neglects to mention its title. Those numbers correlating to time periods interests me too, as those periods are also mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and Daniel is another book of prophecy.
  6. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Clearly, he understands that religious cul-de-sacs such as our Spirituality Forum become clogged with factions seeking control and therefore end up putting far more emphasis on hypocrisy than evaluation, assessment and observation.

I'm interested in this book, even though he neglects to mention its title. Those numbers correlating to time periods inter ...[text shortened]... se periods are also mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and Daniel is another book of prophecy.
    The decision to put this in the Science Forum was based on my observations regarding the unsealing of the Book of Daniel; that more than one science is involved and it is an ongoing current event.

I don't slight any of the forums here; perhaps a link to this topic in the Spirituality Forum might serve well.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 23:52

To experience the same aura and basis that the author ...[text shortened]... s" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
    Sorry but it's a little difficult to follow what you are trying to say. Are you claiming that the Book of Daniel predicts the end of the World on the 28th of December of this year?
  8. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 10:52
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Sorry but it's a little difficult to follow what you are trying to say. Are you claiming that the Book of Daniel predicts the end of the World on the 28th of December of this year?
    As to your first sentence, it seems to be difficult for you because you have erroneously concluded that I am "trying to say".

The English is quite clear.

It isn't a claim, it is interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

The 2,300th day foretold in Daniel 8:14 (that means the eighth chapter, fourteenth verse) is December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no mention of "the end of the world" in the original post, though it is a common error of some to assume irreverently that the world will end.

I present the interpretation here in full regalia as events transpired during the Liturgical Year of 2012 A.D. - 2013 A.D., but I actually saw what was later called "a key" by the bench months before I appeared in court.

That key included previous events also foretold in prophecy given in the 16th century (from 1500 A.D. - 1599 A.D.).

It was through those events that the Book of Daniel could be, and has been, unsealed.
  9. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 11:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm interested in this book, even though he neglects to mention its title.
    What you wrote in your reply regarding neglect is actually a falsification of information as per my inclusion of "author and prophet Daniel".
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 13:41
    As to your first sentence, it seems to be difficult for you because you have erroneously concluded that I am "trying to say".

The 2,300th day foretold in Daniel 8:14 (that means the eighth chapter, fourteenth verse) is December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no ...[text shortened]... A.D.).

It was through those events that the Book of Daniel could be, and has been, unsealed.
    The English wasn't clear to me. What is predicted?
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    06 Aug '18 19:23
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    The English wasn't clear to me. What is predicted?
    There are many other prophecies given which are in the test balance until the count down / count up is complete.

The following video gives a great analysis of the book and a basis for further study :

YouTube
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '18 10:21
    The decision to put this in the Science Forum was based on my observations regarding the unsealing of the Book of Daniel; that more than one science is involved and it is an ongoing current event.

I don't slight any of the forums here; perhaps a link to this topic in the Spirituality Forum might serve well.
    Hello,

As I understand you want to do science, that is the application of the scientific method. In this case a test of corrcetly understanding thebook of Daniel.

The most simple test would be to state ideally about 5 ormore thesis what will happen on 29th of December ( or shortly, say some weeks 6? after).
    Then we can discuss in early 2019 about the precision and relevance.

Do you agree?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '18 10:23

I've been to your website, and I find problems with this entire assumptive process.

First, if the Book of Daniel was sealed, then why has this book been available for anyone to read for centuries now?

And second, perusal of your forum on your site reveals the fact that all of this day-counting assumes a 'start date' for the countdown. Your start date is apparently pulled out of the air by you, and you have had to re-estimate the start date when your first guess didn't pan out.

It's this sort of hand-waving claim (and yes, it IS a claim) that gets people laughed out of these forums here.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Aug '18 13:18

So what will you say on Jan first 2019?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '18 18:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree