1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 12:211 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Still seeing through the glass darkly, are you?

It doesn't matter what I want.

Prophecy is still prophecy.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 22:27
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Still seeing through the glass darkly, are you?

It doesn't matter what I want.

Prophecy is still prophecy.
    Sure, a prophecy is a prophecy but that doesn't make it true. I prophecize you will drop a brick on your toe tomorrow at 3 pm. Doesn't mean it is going to come true. And there have been nothing prophesied that has come true outside of books.
    Look at the number of times the end of the world has been prophesied and the end dates come and go with regularity, only causing the 'prophet' to move the goalpost, Oh I mean October 30th not August 30th, then that date comes and goes, No this time it is real, prepare for the end January 24th 2019......
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 03:44
    The fact that I didn't manufacture the quatrains of Nostradamus in the 16th century and one happens to pan out to be a mirror image of what has been foretold in the Book of Daniel inclusive to dates which align with major feast days of Our Lord is not a case of moving dates around as if the unsealing was a gamble.

Man has been made in the image (and likeness) of God.

That same image was heaven sent with a real time fulfillment in the passing to eternal life of one of the very kings foretold in Daniel 11:2.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 12:51
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Sure, a prophecy is a prophecy but that doesn't make it true. I prophecize you will drop a brick on your toe tomorrow at 3 pm. Doesn't mean it is going to come true. And there have been nothing prophesied that has come true outside of books.
    Look at the number of times the end of the world has been prophesied and the end dates come and go with regularity ...[text shortened]... n that date comes and goes, No this time it is real, prepare for the end January 24th 2019......
    "And there have been nothing prophesied that has come true outside of books."

You mean "outside of the Bible".

All of the other 'prophecy' of modern-day humans is just guesses, not prophecy. That's why they're wrong.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 13:131 edit
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    The start date is not an assumption nor is it pulled out of thin air.

If prophet Daniel had been a lone terrorist, you would have a basis regarding claim.

Most of Daniel 11 has already occurred with corroborative evidence.

That is why the days can be counted as such.
    No, you can't really have it both ways.

Many in Christianity believe that nearly ALL of Daniel has already occurred, even including the building of a statue to Jupiter (Zeus) in the rubble of the second Temple amounting to the "abomination of desolation".

Christian futurists believe that the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation are in the future, taking place during the time of Tribulation in the end times.

Almost no one (besides some fringe groups) believes that these timelines could take place now, especially with no corroborating evidence, despite your claims.

And despite you calling yourself Elijah, John the Baptist and Petrus Romanus.
  6. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 18:481 edit
    All of the other 'prophecy' of modern-day humans is just guesses, not prophecy. That's why they're wrong.
    St. Paul wrote of the mass apostasy in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, that environment akin to what things were like prior to the Great Flood.

And the foretold great fire of 2 Peter 3:10-14 has been evident since the Fort McMurray blaze a week before the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., just like the angels who told Jesus' disciples that Jesus would return as gloriously as He ascended.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 19:311 edit
    No, you can't really have it both ways.
    The beginning of your post reminds me of a 'gag' sheet of music that once circulated amongst the players during a rehearsal.

It began with the words, "Somewhat slower".

Specifically, to what "both ways" are you referring.

There is corroborating evidence, but that is something to which you are not willing to admit.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 13:461 edit
    As Theology is the mother of all sciences...
    No, it isn't. That's false.
  9. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:38
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    No, it isn't. That's false.
    You have absolutely no evidence nor proof of that other than, as the Book of Daniel informs us, your filthy, lying opinion.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 16:35
    You have absolutely no evidence nor proof of that other than, as the Book of Daniel informs us, your filthy, lying opinion.
    Your answer doesn't change anything. It is just plain false.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 16:442 edits
    Pejoratives don't help your cause.
    So you figure the world wide flood is a literally true tale? So your unhinged god decides to off some humans who decided not to be sycophants to this god, and in order to do so, kills ALL land animals on Earth just to get to those nasty humans? You do realize if ALL land animals went down to a single reproducing pair, the genetic diversity would go to basically zero, right? You understand that bit? Stuff they could never have known about when they wrote that terrible tale? The REAL genetic evidence shows in reality, HUMANS are the ones with lower genetic diversity than land animals and that destroys your nice little WW flood tale.

Or are you a strict NT dude and all that OT stuff is garbage now, no need to believe any of that like the tale that men are worth 50 shekels but women only 30? That out the window now?

I guess that make ME now a 'filthy liar' too.
  12. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 15:47
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Your answer doesn't change anything. It is just plain false.
    You don't believe in the Source of inspiration for the Ancient Book under scrutiny.

That same Source provides life to Theology as the mother of all sciences.

It is your vested interest / pride in other things that rules you and spurs you to such denial.
  13. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Aug '18 15:55
    Originally posted by @sonhouseSo you figure the world wide flood is a literally true tale?
    The boat / ship which Noah and his sons built has been found.

It's a scientific fact that the Great Flood occurred as the historical, written account under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit informs us.

You can't disprove that.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 03:12
    The boat / ship which Noah and his sons built has been found.

It's a scientific fact that the Great Flood occurred as the historical, written account under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit informs us.

You can't disprove that.
    You appear to be fetching a bit my good man.
    An over-abundance of personal faith does not convince in lieu of scientific fact.
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 03:501 edit
    Ron Hyatt also discovered the Ark of the Covenant, missing for years.

Prophet Jeremiah hid the Ark of the Covenant to be revealed at a later time.

Noah's Ark video :

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree