1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 04:27
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    That same Source provides life to Theology as the mother of all sciences.
    You say so, but that is wrong. That's desinformation.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 04:43
    How sad.
    Nice people.
    But, so easily deceived. They fail to comprehend how legend and myth are manipulated to masquerade as fact.
    Even worse, raw pride and desperation compels them to grasp straws and even manufacture evidence to save face rather than admit being wrong.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 21:51
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    You say so, but that is wrong.
    I put up my proof, where's yours?

And yours, wolfie?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 04:53
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    I put up my proof, where's yours?
    I haven't seen any proof worth its name produced by you. You have the burden of proof, not me/us.
    Theology is *not* the mother of all sciences. This is obvious. If you think that, you are just gravely misinformed.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 17:34
    I haven't seen any proof worth its name produced by you. You have the burden of proof, not me/us.
    Theology is *not* the mother of all sciences. This is obvious. If you think that, you are just gravely misinformed.
    Take in general, 'theology' as the study of religion, calling it the 'mother of all sciences' is about as bogus as you can get. For instance, the Genesis version of creation is just a copy and paste of an even more ancient version of the exact same story paved over to suit the Jews ATT.
    Then there are the creation mythologies of a thousand other religions with a thousand versions of creation. Not exactly something you can base a science on. You are barking up the wrong tree on that particular desperate reach.
    And the "ark'' found on the side of a mountain, try proving it is THE ark AND you have ZERO answer for my basic charge, that the genetic diversity of animals taken in single reproducing pairs will have IN ABSOLUTE FACT pretty much ZERO genetic diversity and that would not go away in 10,000 years, the evidence would still be there in the DNA.
    AND it in fact IS in the DNA of humans where it was shown humans almost went extinct, DNA analysis shows humans were at one point down to maybe 30 or 40 individuals, a lot more than were on your so-called ark. It is in fact genetic diversity alone that is all the proof needed the world wide flood tale is just that, another allegory made up 100% by humans to scare the crap out of the population for the express purpose of control.
    You can't expect a single reproducing pair to have any kind of genetic diversity since the next generation, it would be brother and sister in the brood to be the next generation of that particular animal, whatever species it happens to be.
    How you can see such obvious evidence against the WW flood myth and not even blink an eye shows one huge thing: Your level of brainwashing by your religion.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 19:45
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Take in general, 'theology' as the study of religion, calling it the 'mother of all sciences' is about as bogus as you can get. For instance, the Genesis version of creation is just a copy and paste of an even more ancient version of the exact same story paved over to suit the Jews ATT.
    Then there are the creation mythologies of a thousand other religion ...[text shortened]... th and not even blink an eye shows one huge thing: Your level of brainwashing by your religion.
    I know that. You know that. Everyone knowing what science is knows that. He doesn't know that.

He wants me to prove my point because he is unable to prove his point. There is where he fails.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '18 22:081 edit
    I know that. You know that. Everyone knowing what science is knows that. He doesn't know that.

He wants me to prove my point because he is unable to prove his point. There is where he fails.
    Sorry, grabbed the wrong post to comment on. I hope he understands that it was meant for him.

The sad part is the literalists pointing to stuff like sea creature fossils on top of mountains not realizing (or caring) those mountains used to be at ground level and in fact under a mile of ocean themselves and were thrust up over millions of years by the movement of tectonic plates uplifting solid ground miles high.

Those kind of details get ignored when they want to prove their agenda, the literal interpretation of the WW flood mythology.

The only time there was a world wide flood was about 700 million years ago when the world turned a lot colder and all the water froze solid, at least mostly, leaving what is called snowball Earth and there it stood for millions of years till that era too ended and it all warmed up and the rest is history.
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 20:031 edit
    Sorry, grabbed the wrong post to comment on. I hope he understands that it was meant for him.

The sad part is the literalists pointing to stuff like sea creature fossils on top of mountains not realizing (or caring) those mountains used to be at ground level and in fact under a mile of ocean themselves and were thrust up over millions of years by the mo ...[text shortened]... tood for millions of years till that era too ended and it all warmed up and the rest is history.
    What? You haven't heard?

Satan created fossils to mislead mankind: The fossil record is just "rigged fake news".

Paleontologists and Archaeologists are on a "witch-hunt". 🙄
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 20:212 edits
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    What? You haven't heard?

Satan created fossils to mislead mankind: The fossil record is just "rigged fake news".

Paleontologists and Archaeologists are on a "witch-hunt". 🙄
    You're sooo right! 🙂

God created background radiation to fool cosmologists. Because everyone knows that Universe is only 6000 years old! So says bishop James Ussher AD 1650, (exactly October 23 4004 BC at 9 pm) and he was a good Christian, so evidently he couldn't be wrong. 😵
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 15:052 edits
    Instead of the "Book of Daniel", If it was called "Daniel's Book" (as it should be), would anyone give this and all the other religious "Books of" a second glance?

Or, would they be put on the "fiction" shelf in the local library with all the other fiction authors?

Joe: Hey steve, have your read matt's book?
    Steve: No, i'm still working on Daniels book?
    Joe: Oh yeah? How is it?
    Steve: Not bad, you know Daniel though, he can be a bit long winded and preachy.
    Joe: Agreed, he likes making bets on the future too.
    Steve: Ha, I know..I just bet him Jesus would show up at my new years party next week!
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 19:53
    This evening's update to the countdown will be five to the power of three.

I'm looking forward to it.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 21:55
    Modern science developed gradually, but the foundation of it is often considered to be Newton's Principia, which I consider reasonable.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 00:031 edit
    You're sooo right! 🙂

God created background radiation to fool cosmologists. Because everyone knows that Universe is only 6000 years old! So says bishop James Ussher AD 1650, (exactly October 23 4004 BC at 9 pm) and he was a good Christian, so evidently he couldn't be wrong. 😵
    You are fukking NUTS. It was NOT 9 PM. It was 9:35. Don't you know ANYTHING?
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 04:31
    You are fukking NUTS. It was NOT 9 PM. It was 9:35. Don't you know ANYTHING?
    You are wrong, wrong, wrong! You are possessed by Satan if you don't have the exact the same opinion as I do!
    The scientific proofs are in the Bbbible! There is nothing to know besides the divine knowledge of the Bbbible. The Bbbible is everything!
    And - The earth is flat! Because Goddidit in that way. According to the Bbbible!
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 10:47
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Modern science developed gradually, but the foundation of it is often considered to be Newton's Principia, which I consider reasonable.
    Man's wisdom is folly to the Lord.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree