1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Aug '18 10:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Yes, we understand that you are atheist, and as such, the Bible itself means nothing to you. We get it. But to compare it to Nostradamus' quatrains is a bit much.

"What happened to Suzianne's belief (expressed earlier) that the world will end fairly soon?"

Expressed when? The answer is much earlier, and not even in this forum. Nevertheless, I'll give you an answer, even though your non-interest could conceivably be construed as rhetorical.

First, your description of "fairly soon" is a distraction, as what I said was "within the next fifty years."

Secondly, in Christian Futurism, timelines are given for certain events. Many involve the third Temple in Jerusalem, and as this building does not yet exist, one can presuppose that this renders the timeline as not yet imminent.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '18 14:311 edit
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author ...[text shortened]... s" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
    The book is sealed currently, but we already know what's in it? What is the purpose of sealing/unsealing?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '18 18:522 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 02:281 edit
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Hello,

As I understand you want to do science, that is the application of the scientific method. In this case a test of corrcetly understanding thebook of Daniel.

The most simple test would be to state ideally about 5 ormore thesis what will happen on 29th of December ( or shortly, say some weeks 6? after).
    Then we can discuss in early 2019 about the precision and relevance.

Do you agree?
    There isn't a need to state further prophecy, the unsealing being the interpretation and fulfillment of the things already foretold.
  5. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 02:42
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I've been to your website, and I find problems with this entire assumptive process.

First, if the Book of Daniel was sealed, then why has this book been available for anyone to read for centuries now?

And second, perusal of your forum on your site reveals the fact that all of this day-counting assumes a 'start date' for the countdown. Your start dat ...[text shortened]... of hand-waving claim (and yes, it IS a claim) that gets people laughed out of these forums here.
    The start date is not an assumption nor is it pulled out of thin air.

If prophet Daniel had been a lone terrorist, you would have a basis regarding claim.

Most of Daniel 11 has already occurred with corroborative evidence.

That is why the days can be counted as such.
  6. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 02:49
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So what will you say on Jan first 2019?
    This thread is about what has already been said regarding the prophecy of Daniel and what it means.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 03:07
    That is your premise to argue against the unsealing.
  8. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 03:15
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Secondly, in Christian Futurism, timelines are given for certain events.
    There is no end of the world in the Book of Daniel, but there are timelines foretold using finite numbers that have been fulfilled.
  9. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 03:28
    Originally posted by @wildgrass
    The book is sealed currently, but we already know what's in it? What is the purpose of sealing/unsealing?
    The unsealing as regards the four-digit numbers is approaching 94% complete.

"God loves you, and wants you to have an expected end."
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 13:53
    The unsealing as regards the four-digit numbers is approaching 94% complete.

"God loves you, and wants you to have an expected end."
    That's nonsense. What's it sealed with?

I'm hoping to end at age 94 in a fiery car crash that careens into a shallow lake or puddle (so the cleanup is easier and they don't need to call the fire department).
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 15:34
    Originally posted by @wildgrass
    That's nonsense. What's it sealed with?

I'm hoping to end at age 94 in a fiery car crash that careens into a shallow lake or puddle (so the cleanup is easier and they don't need to call the fire department).
    The fulfillment is in vitro, this evening's countdown coming to 140.

There has been nonsensical tampering with the Book of Daniel in the past, however.

One of the greatest tamperings is the erroneous inclusion of an Antiochus Epiphanes with regard to chapter eleven.

Another is the 1535 A.D. printing of the Coverdale Bible moving the descriptor "vile" from verse twenty to verse twenty-one; that has become the mainstay error of most English translations ever since.

On July 31, 2018 A.D., I witnessed a truck fire in Elverson, PA which to date amounts to a visitation upon such tampering.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 19:47

13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 20:072 edits
    There is no end of the world in the Book of Daniel, but there are timelines foretold using finite numbers that have been fulfilled.
    Wrong.

This statement of yours was okay right up until you said "that have been fulfilled."

Are you saying we are now in the Tribulation era?

No, we are not.

Where is the third Temple?

It's certainly not on the Temple Mount.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 20:38

15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Aug '18 20:52
    But you opened it some, too.

Prophet Daniel is told in chapter twelve, verse four to close and seal the book.

Face it, it's irresistible.

There is a saying, "You can't judge a book by its cover."

So you began to read.

You began to read of foretold history unfolding before your very eyes, like it or not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree