chatroom

chatroom

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS

Moves
23 Dec 06
2 edits

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
23 Dec 06

Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
well what a sad bunch of losers you are, i didnt say you have to use the chatroom, it would be nice to talk to people in real time about chess and other subjects of interest; if you dont like the idea - shut up and dont use it
No need to make personal attacks.

Just ask people here if they want to chat over MSN if you're that desperate to chat with folks.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Dec 06

well what a sad bunch of losers you are, i didnt say you have to use the chatroom, it would be nice to talk to people in real time about chess and other subjects of interest; if you dont like the idea - shut up and dont use it
Personally, I wouldn't want a chat room taking bandwidth from the site so you can say, "n e 1 her? asl? ROFL!"

r

Moves
24 Dec 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Personally, I wouldn't want a chat room taking bandwidth from the site so you can say, "n e 1 her? asl? ROFL!"
i dont understand, what are you trying to say? so are you saying you would give the thumbs up to a chat room if we all used correct grammar, spelling and punctuation?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
24 Dec 06

i dont understand, what are you trying to say? so are you saying you would give the thumbs up to a chat room if we all used correct grammar, spelling and punctuation?
Yes, I would... as soon as you spell anything wrong you get the boot for 7 days.

That way, no one would be on it sans perhaps Noodles and I... and we could run an elimination spelling-B game.

P-

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
24 Dec 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Yes, I would... as soon as you spell anything wrong you get the boot for 7 days.

That way, no one would be on it sans perhaps Noodles and I... and we could run an elimination spelling-B game.

P-
But would you get kicked for calling Nordlys "Noodles" - is that a misspelling by your rules?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
24 Dec 06

Originally posted by rhb
But would you get kicked for calling Nordlys "Noodles" - is that a misspelling by your rules?
Did I spell 'Noodles' wrong? Stupied.

P-

N

The sky

Moves
25 Dec 06

Originally posted by rhb
Definitely!