1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 May '19 21:43
    @Very-Rusty

They were still there as of yesterday. I am glad to see they are gone now.

For now on I will just report harrassment. I am generally a good guy and do not post just to put people down so I do not understand those who do. There is no reasoning with that kind of person.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '19 23:401 edit
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

They were still there as of yesterday. I am glad to see they are gone now.

For now on I will just report harrassment. I am generally a good guy and do not post just to put people down so I do not understand those who do. There is no reasoning with that kind of person.
    So are you done calling me a 'bitch' and a 'whore' now?

I'll believe it when I see it.

You can't complain about abuse when you are the abuser.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 May '19 00:31
    @suzianne said
    So are you done calling me a 'bitch' and a 'whore' now?

I'll believe it when I see it.

You can't complain about abuse when you are the abuser.
    When have you seen me do it since?

Oh and how about you jumpimg in just to make a negative comment about me? Will you continue to do that?
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 May '19 01:38
    @eladar said
    When have you seen me do it since?

Oh and how about you jumpimg in just to make a negative comment about me? Will you continue to do that?
    Or... how about you jumping in and sending her an apology?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 May '19 01:41
    @handyandy said
    Or... how about you jumping in and sending her an apology?
    I am sorry it took doing what I did to draw any attention to the issue.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 May '19 04:01
    @eladar said
    I am sorry it took doing what I did to draw any attention to the issue.
    That doesn't sound like much of an apology.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:15
    @handyandy said
    That doesn't sound like much of an apology.
    Doesn't appear to be any of your concern either Andy!!! 😛

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '19 04:451 edit
    @eladar said
    It is supposed to stop harrassment.
    You haven’t been harassed. You are entitled to and regularly do, post material comments or opinions which are to some extent inflammatory and in doing so you invite reciprocation, and get it. In short you get forum blowback for being a bit of a blowhard.

Perhaps you should be congratulating the site for having a liberal approach to the freedom of expression which we all enjoy here instead of bleating noisily like a lost lamb.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '19 14:43
    @divegeester said
    You haven’t been harassed. You are entitled to and regularly do, post material comments or opinions which are to some extent inflammatory and in doing so you invite reciprocation, and get it. In short you get forum blowback for being a bit of a blowhard.

Perhaps you should be congratulating the site for having a liberal approach to the freedom of expression which we all enjoy here instead of bleating noisily like a lost lamb.
    Yes I have been. You are part of that culture of harrassment so you believe the harrassing behavior is just normal.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 May '19 16:51
    @eladar said
    Yes I have been. You are part of that culture of harrassment so you believe the harrassing behavior is just normal.
    As are you.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '19 17:04
    @bigdoggproblem said
    As are you.
    Only in response to being harassed but you are just trying to call me a hypocrite so I know you will not acknowledge this fact. You are just trying to harrass as well.

Or are you honest enough to admit I was simply responding in kind?
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 18:18
    @eladar said
    Only in response to being harassed but you are just trying to call me a hypocrite so I know you will not acknowledge this fact. You are just trying to harrass as well.

Or are you honest enough to admit I was simply responding in kind?
    This kind of thinking just devolves into childish arguments over "who started it."

Another possible response is not to respond, or at least not to respond in kind, i.e., to take the higher road. Lead by example, if possible. Otherwise one is endorsing the objectionable behavior by practicing it oneself.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '19 18:33
    @caesar-salad said
    This kind of thinking just devolves into childish arguments over "who started it."

Another possible response is not to respond, or at least not to respond in kind, i.e., to take the higher road. Lead by example, if possible. Otherwise one is endorsing the objectionable behavior by practicing it oneself.
    No, it is a natural result of not modersting enough. It is there for all to see. Accusation of cheating, especially without a shred of evidence is not allowed.

Either you stand up for yourself or the abusers will keep on and on. It is exactly what has been going on here for years.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 19:00
    @eladar said
    No, it is a natural result of not modersting enough. It is there for all to see. Accusation of cheating, especially without a shred of evidence is not allowed.

Either you stand up for yourself or the abusers will keep on and on. It is exactly what has been going on here for years.
    But a human is one of the least natural of creatures, for we have the capacity for self-moderation which other animals do not.

When did the accusation of cheating enter the discussion? If there is a lack of evidence, that is also there for all to see.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '19 19:15
    @caesar-salad said
    But a human is one of the least natural of creatures, for we have the capacity for self-moderation which other animals do not.

When did the accusation of cheating enter the discussion? If there is a lack of evidence, that is also there for all to see.
    Nice attempt to play moderator and jury. Just another part of the dysfunctional nature of this forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree