1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '12 22:511 edit
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    THREE edits to say that, I hate to say it but you're slipping off your mantle here 😉

I didn't realise I needed a 'VR riposte postal group' however...So where can I sign them up 😀
    I kept adding...BTW I've never been on a mantle...In a row boat one time with a lady friend, but that is a story not for public viewing. I'll never look at a row boat the same again! 😛 😉

Keep in mind...I am God'S gift to Mankind!
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 May '12 12:03
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    "Leave the vacation alone" seems to be the general opinion among subscribers, but you have to think of the 6-gamer who has 2 or 3 games tied up with vacations of an unknown length. Nonsubs may be despised by some in this community, but they are a significant part of our player base and shouldn't be treated too badly or they'll go elsewhere and we'll all be the poorer for it.
    Quite.

And note that I, at least, have never argued that the vacation option should be removed. I'm fine with subscribers being allowed vacation days. All I'm saying is that they should be vacation days, and not a way to cheat the time-out system.

Richard
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 May '12 12:08
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    As far as non-subs being a "significant part of our playing base", I could not disagree more. I have played 4900+ games here against 945 opponents, Very few have been non subs.
    *Shrug* So you're playing mostly clan and tournament games.

My stats are different. I haven't played nearly as many games as you (of course), but almost all of them have been against non-subs. And it's not as if I've been picking them out for that reason - it's all quite accidental.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree