1. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 22:42
    Originally posted by Shoskavitch
    Who is this anonymous personage of an internet Jack the Ripper? Why is he going around telling people to put random players on their ignore lists? Clearly someone like him, or her, is a psychopath. RHP "VOLUNTEERS" need to find him out and prevent him from using this site again! Or anybody like him. I suggest finding the screen name of one of these so ca ...[text shortened]... g them about the problem, before the anonymous "ignore-lister" person gets to out of hand!๐Ÿ˜ 
    Jesus wept. What next?

skeeter
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 23:03
    Who is this anonymous personage of an internet Jack the Ripper? Why is he going around telling people to put random players on their ignore lists? Clearly someone like him, or her, is a psychopath. RHP "VOLUNTEERS" need to find him out and prevent him from using this site again! Or anybody like him. I suggest finding the screen name of one of these so ca ...[text shortened]... g them about the problem, before the anonymous "ignore-lister" person gets to out of hand!๐Ÿ˜ 
    He was giving good advice loser! Someone messaged me some bad stuff and that was the general idea for me to do that, so he was right ๐Ÿ˜›
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 00:24
    Someone needs to find the mods, stat!

P-
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 00:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Someone needs to find the mods, stat!

P-
    Do you happen to know any Phlab?

skeeter
  5. Standard membercadwah
    ยฏ\_(^.^)_/ยฏ
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 01:08
    Congratulations! You're the 1st. Welcome to my ignore list๐Ÿ˜ž
  6. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 07:06
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Congratulations! You're the 1st. Welcome to my ignore list๐Ÿ˜ž
    I had a player insult me as well about a month ago on the message board in a game. I just put him on the ignore list. the game finished and I forgot atout it. Sticks and stones...ya know..

Life is suffering.......

Let it go........ and the pain fades...
  7. London
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 17:59
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Do you happen to know any Phlab?

skeeter
    Apparently he hasn't found himself.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 23:39
    Brilliant post - I'm tempted to subscribe just to rec it.
    Best laugh I've had for ages.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree