1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 10:271 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow another cheapo of the cheapest, its known that Jehovahs witnesses to not celebrate any birthdays, not their own, not their children. Could it be that you were unaware of that or could it be that you deliberately asked the question in the hope that you could utilize the fact that children are involved and form it into a weapon. Truly you have to ...[text shortened]... and creepy persons on the internet. This attempt to use someones family just about sums you up.
    Is the celebration of birthdays not considered in the same way blood transfusions are then; I.e. a matter of personal conscience?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 10:423 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is the celebration of birthdays not considered in the same way blood transfusions are then; I.e. a matter of personal conscience?
    Tell us was your special friend unaware the stand that Jehovahs witnesses take with regard to the celebration of Birthdays?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 10:572 edits
    Tell us was your special friend unaware the stand that Jehovahs witnesses take with regard to the celebration of Birthdays?
    I have no idea; how on earth would I know what someone whom I've never met knows, or does not know.

I'm just asking you a genuine question: Is the celebration of birthdays not considered in the same way blood transfusions are; I.e. a matter of personal conscience?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:05
    Originally posted by josephw
    You said it right Bob. I'm sure Russ appreciates this success and our acknowledgement of it.
    I'm sure Russ is a very nice guy and gives great value for money.
    But he doesn't need his behind licked.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:38
    I have no idea; how on earth would I know what someone whom I've never met knows, or does not know.

I'm just asking you a genuine question: Is the celebration of birthdays not considered in the same way blood transfusions are; I.e. a matter of personal conscience?
    Yuo have no idea that your friend FMF was unaware that Jehovahs Witnesses do not celebrate Birthdays? tell me why I find that difficult to believe?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:41
    Yuo have no idea that your friend FMF was unaware that Jehovahs Witnesses do not celebrate Birthdays? tell me why I find that difficult to believe?
    I have no idea why you, a person whom I've never met, finds what I say difficult to believe. Presumably because your cognitive functionality is gunked up with a combination of partisan loathing and religious cultism.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:421 edit
    What I would genuinely like to understand and am asking you for third time, but you are avoiding answering for some reason is this...is the celebration of birthdays not considered in the same way blood transfusions are; I.e. a matter of personal conscience?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:42
    wow another cheapo of the cheapest, its known that Jehovahs witnesses to not celebrate any birthdays, not their own, not their children. Could it be that you were unaware of that or could it be that you deliberately asked the question in the hope that you could utilize the fact that children are involved and form it into a weapon. Truly you have to ...[text shortened]... and creepy persons on the internet. This attempt to use someones family just about sums you up.
    Maybe as a free moral agent ~ and seeing as it is surely a matter of conscience, right? ~ roigam perhaps does not adhere to the 'rule' you are referring to, seeing as he did, after all, seem keen to send this web site a Happy Anniversary message on a Birthday Wishes thread. I asked him the question about his view on celebrating birthdays in a polite way that clearly invited him to decline to answer if he should choose to do so, which indeed seems to be the case.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:44
    I have no idea why you, a person whom I've never met, finds what I say difficult to believe. Presumably because your cognitive functionality is gunked up with a combination of partisan loathing and religious cultism.
    I have asked you possibly more than 10 times to explain your use of the term cult, cultism, vile cult etc etc so far you have been unable to proffer a single credible reason why you use the term cult to describe Jehovahs Witnesses, why is that?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:45
    I have asked you possibly more than 10 times to explain your use of the term cult, cultism, vile cult etc etc so far you have been unable to proffer a single credible reason why you use the term cult to describe Jehovahs Witnesses, why is that?
    I've answered you lots of times over the years. It's a shame I can't make it a "sticky post" in this forum so you can look at it every few days.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe as a free moral agent ~ and seeing as it is surely a matter of conscience, right? ~ roigam perhaps does not adhere to the 'rule' you are referring to, seeing as he did, after all, seem keen to send this web site a Happy Anniversary message on a Birthday Wishes thread. I asked him the question about his view on celebrating birthdays in a polite way that cle ...[text shortened]... nvited him to decline to answer if he should choose to do so, which indeed seems to be the case.
    I too asked a polite question about the birthday thing, several times but it is being avoided.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe as a free moral agent ~ and seeing as it is surely a matter of conscience, right? ~ roigam perhaps does not adhere to the 'rule' you are referring to, seeing as he did, after all, seem keen to send this web site a Happy Anniversary message on a Birthday Wishes thread. I asked him the question about his view on celebrating birthdays in a polite way that cle ...[text shortened]... nvited him to decline to answer if he should choose to do so, which indeed seems to be the case.
    No it was a question which you already knew the answer to and you were simply employing it as a means to form into a weapon so as to attack him based on the fact that children were involved. Or we can attempt to swallow that you really were unaware that Roigim is a Jehovahs Witness and that Jehovahs Witnesses do not celebrate birthdays.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 11:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I'm sure Russ is a very nice guy and gives great value for money.
    But he doesn't need his behind licked.
    I think whether of not he needs it is not relevant. There are always people who enjoy doing it .. personal satisfaction or personal advancement might be two reasons.. 🙂
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    I was asking roigam whether he celebrated birthdays as an individual poster here in his own right.

If he has the same answer as you on account of being a member of the same non-stock corporation (with its HQ in New York) as you are, then it's no skin of his nose or off my nose if he simply says so.

In fact, I'm not sure what the skin on your nose has got to do with my question to roigam at all. You seem to have jumped in for some reason.

Do you also send your birthday wishes to the web site?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    I've answered you lots of times over the years. It's a shame I can't make it a "sticky post" in this forum so you can look at it every few days.
    No i don’t think you have, why do you use the term cult to describe Jehovahs witnesses?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree