1. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    I have 7 questions for any christian:

1- Where in the bible did Jesus claim divinity?
    2- Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?
    3- Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?
    4- Where did Jesus mention the original sin?
    5- Where did Jesus say I am the Son of God?
    6- Where did Jesus say that I am the Word God?
    7- Where did Jesus say I am the Second Icon God?

Please I don't want any conclusions or assumptions....
    i'm not sure about 4, and i'm not sure what you mean by 6 or 7. for the rest, read a gospel. i took a quite luke at look (sorry, look at luke) and i found the answers there. i don't quite have time to type them all out at the moment though-i've gotta pack! off on holiday tomorrow 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:322 edits
    Exactly

so Juses was a man for 400 years then he became GOD
    So you don't want any conclusions. You only want your own conclusions. Or you only want conclusions which agree with your own conclusions.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:413 edits
    I have 7 questions for any christian:

1- Where in the bible did Jesus claim divinity?
    2- Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?
    3- Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?
    4- Where did Jesus mention the original sin?
    5- Where did Jesus say I am the Son of God?
    6- Where did Jesus say that I am the Word God?
    7- Where did Jesus say I am the Second Icon God?

Please I don't want any conclusions or assumptions....
    Why didn't you just state your pre-conclusion that these seven things are not taught in the Bible? That is according to what you want to state. That is the only conclusion you want. Right?
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:46
    Originally posted by jaywill
    So you don't want any conclusions. You only want your own conclusions. Or you only want conclusions which agree with your own conclusions.
    I don't know if I was clear before.

I mean a direct scripture that answer any of the 7 questions.

Not a scripture that we can use to conclude the answer.

Is this clear.....

I have no conclusions are claims, I want an answer. If there is no answer without a conclusion just tell me.
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:48
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Why didn't you just state your pre-conclusion that these seven things are not taught in the Bible? That is according to what you want to state. That is the only conclusion you want. Right?
    As far as I know the answer is yes.....

And as far as I know Jesus is Just a man.....

But may be you know something I don't know....

That is why I ask you...
  6. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:492 edits
    So you cann't answer the questions without concslusion or assumptions.

GOD said many times in the Old Tastment I'm GOD worship me. So no assumptions is required here. I excpect the same for Juses.

My they are different???
    First the name in English is Jesus, Lord and Saviour.

I'm well aware of your ability (or lack of such) to read anything, let alone scripture. You've tried this nonsense before, when you selectively quoted and misquoted the Gospels. A plague on you and your kind, good sir, for you seek no answers at all.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:53
    Originally posted by sjeg
    First the name in English is Jesus, Lord and Saviour.

I'm well aware of your ability (or lack of such) to read anything, let alone scripture. A plague on you and your kind, good sir. A plague.
    Thank you for your respect for the other.......

My be I'm not able to read or understand, but you didn't answer my questions.
  8. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 22:58
    Come back and ask when you actually want to learn, instead of pedal your snake oil.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:01
    Come back and ask when you actually want to learn, instead of pedal your snake oil.
    Why do assume I don't want to learn

English is my second language

And I have mistakes I know

But you didn't discuss anything with me.

You just said I'm a plague, thank you for that...

Is that what you learned from Jesus.
  10. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:05
    I learned to speak against his detractors. You have tried this before. i answered you. You misread the Gospels and quote them for your own twisted purpose... leaving out the bits that contain the answers you do not seek.
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:12
    I learned to speak against his detractors. You have tried this before. i answered you. You misread the Gospels and quote them for your own twisted purpose... leaving out the bits that contain the answers you do not seek.
    I didn't understand the first statement (his detractors) who are you talking about.

I don't deny I talked about that before. And I was not talking to you..

Are you here to debate or just to insulte any one say something that you don't like.

I know what I say may be aganist your belives, but what do you expect here.

I can apologize to you if I said something that you think is not good but I can't do that, because Jesus for me is very important even more than you.
  12. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:151 edit
    I didn't understand the first statement (his detractors) who are you talking about.

I don't deny I talked about that before. And I was not talking to you..

Are you here to debate or just to insulte any one say something that you don't like.

I know what I say may be aganist your belives, but what do you expect here.

I can apologize to you if I ...[text shortened]... is not good but I can't do that, because Jesus for me is very important even more than you.
    You are his detractor in this case.

You did do this before and spoke specifically with me, and I told you where you were going wrong with your own misreading of the Gospels, which you since ignored.

Why don't you just go off and read the Gospels, and really read them, instead of reading them in order to try and adapt them to your own beliefs?

And I'm not trying to insult you: I'm sure you can read... but we've done this all before, and if you highlight one verse, and ignore what's above it, as you did the last time, you can get it to mean almost anything.

The devil may cite Scripture for his purpose.
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:22

You did do this before and spoke specifically with me, and I told you where you were going wrong with your own misreading of the Gospels, which you since ignored.

Why don't you just go off and read the Gospels, and really read them, instead of reading them in order to try and adapt them to your own beliefs?
    As I told you Jesus for me is my prophet and I belive in him. So I will never any thing bad about him. I respect him more than and adore him as a prophet with a message from GOD. So why will you be against me.

I think you are angry of me because I'm talking about christianity not because I talk about Jesus.

Who told you I didn't read them. I did and I didn't find an answer to any of my questions that is why I'm here.
  14. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:251 edit
    You're here, as you stated in the past, to try and spead the message of Islam.

I am against you, as you put it, because you are against Jesus, who was the son of God. to say otherwise is to blaspheme. Do you understand that?

And, because I think you are being disingenuous here, feigning an interest in something in order to try an sell your own particular religion.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '06 23:25

And I'm n ...[text shortened]... e, you can get it to mean almost anything.

The devil may cite Scripture for his purpose.
    I don't remember I debated with you

may be you replied to one of my posts but we didn't continue talking. I only talked to whody and we didn't complete talking.

I don't try to ignore any thing or to make the scripture to go with my beliefs. Actually I don't need to do so.

Any way I really wanted to discuss the 7 questions but it seems it is not accepted here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree