1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 00:01
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just repaste it if you can as I don't know what your talking about...
    Last post page 8.

I was merely pointing at that your applictaion of the word 'faith', is extremely narrow minded.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 00:10
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Last post page 8.

I was merely pointing at that your applictaion of the word 'faith', is extremely narrow minded.
    There is no post by Proper Knob on page 8.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 00:19
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    There is no post by Proper Knob on page 8.
    That makes two of us. I don't see it.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 00:22
    Originally posted by galveston75
    That makes two of us. I don't see it.
    My apologies, i'm in the wrong thread.

'Does God cause natural disasters?' page 4 bottom.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 04:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please tell the forum why Christ was dead for three days and why you are saying that he went to heaven (paradise is the real word) that very day, even though the ascriptures are clear that he did not go to heaven for another forty days.

please tell the forum why all your arguments have been refuted and are lying on the forum floor ready to be swept up and put in the bin.

please tell the forum why you are averse to truth.
    I'm not arguing that the thief went to heaven. I am arguing that the thief was aware and conscience after he died that day and was with Christ.

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 09:59
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'm not arguing that the thief went to heaven. I am arguing that the thief was aware and conscience after he died that day and was with Christ.

Manny
    of which there is no scriptural evidence and the conclusion of which you just need to ignore a plethora of scriptural evidence, but hey, that nothing new with you people, is it. Either answer the details or fess up, your pagans masquerading as Christians.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 14:46
    You know we just go around in circles but when you have no answer for scripture then you just insult. I'm just quoting scripture. What Christ said to the thief is all.

Manny "The Apostate"
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 14:524 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    You know we just go around in circles but when you have no answer for scripture then you just insult. I'm just quoting scripture. What Christ said to the thief is all.

Manny "The Apostate"
    i have no answer?????, you posted a scripture, we answered it completely, with reference, in context, with an understanding of the actual meaning of certain words, looking at the chronological evidence, looking at the translation, looking at the grammatical evidence, looking at the historical evidence, citing what other scholars have said and we did it despite your preposterous assertions of twisting this and twisting that, and this is the best you have got?

You are advocating a Babylonish pagan concept , adopted from Greek Hellenism through the apostasy foretold by Christ, either fess up, or prove otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree