1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The talent of the JWs is make false prophesies.
    Jesus: why did you hide the good news Raj?

Raj: I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’

Jesus to the bouncers: throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside.

Raj: weep weep and gnash gnash, but those Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. Wimper wimper.

Tell it to the Christ Raji Paji
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:16
    The talent of the JWs is make false prophesies.
    Your comments are really boring....Get a life or something.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jesus: why did you hide the good news Raj?

Raj: I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’

Jesus to the bouncers: throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside.

Raj: weep weep and gnash gnash, but those Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. Wimper wimper.

[b]Tell it to the Christ Raji Paji
    [/b]
    As usual you are the first to get personal and insultive. You dont have a clue about my personal life or who I share the gospel with and yet you make comments about me. I make well documented comments about the JW Organisation. Not you. If by some chance you take those personally that you are a screwed up person. Like most other rational people on this site, I really pity you.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:30
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Your comments are really boring....Get a life or something.
    Boring v False.

I would go with boring anyday.
    False prophets are doomed.
    Read your Bible.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 16:401 edit
    As usual you are the first to get personal and insultive. You dont have a clue about my personal life or who I share the gospel with and yet you make comments about me. I make well documented comments about the JW Organisation. Not you. If by some chance you take those personally that you are a screwed up person. Like most other rational people on this site, I really pity you.
    a weepity weep and a gnashy gnash. Do you ever read the comic The Beano? Dennis the menace has a pet dog called Gnasher. If you write to the fan club they will send you a fan club pack and you could adopt him as your personal mascot, I can see the two of you now, gnashing away. Galvos right, you need to get a life.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 17:44
    I never said your attacking me. I just think your boring but that's my opinion, not one of an organization.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 19:42
    I never said your attacking me. I just think your boring but that's my opinion, not one of an organization.
    Are you insane ?
    I was speaking to Robbie.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:00
    Are you insane ?
    I was speaking to Robbie.
    Well usually you are attcking me so I just reacted to it.... But I'll respond the same way later though when you do so I won't owe you one then...Lol
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:15
    Well usually you are attcking me so I just reacted to it.... But I'll respond the same way later though when you do so I won't owe you one then...Lol
    You going to respond to my post or ignore me as usual?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:19
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    He's too busy with his two-man wolf pack to notice anything 'cept that good ol' blood in the water. Nasty!
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:20
    I'm sorry but which one?
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:22
    I'm sorry but which one?
    Just have a look through the thread. It's not far away.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 20:40
    Just have a look through the thread. It's not far away.
    Just repaste it if you can as I don't know what your talking about...
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 21:021 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    He's too busy with his two-man wolf pack to notice anything 'cept that good ol' blood in the water. Nasty!
    what is it with you people? someone expresses conviction in their beliefs, they are arrogant, someone sticks up for another and its a wolf pack. Take a lesson from the chessboard, the queen may be the most powerful piece on the chessboard, however, without the support of her friends, she is vulnerable and prone to attack and thus she needs her friends for support. Even in nature there are wonderful examples of co operation and unity, the emperor penguin is a most notable one. Its not our fault that Christendom is ravaged with so many issues and different teachings, while we ourselves enjoy unity of thought and purpose.

(Ecclesiastes 4:9-10) Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their hard work.  For if one of them should fall, the other one can raise his partner up. But how will it be with just the one who falls when there is not another to raise him up?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree