Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

1. Subscriber apathist
    looking for loot
    31 Oct '17 16:06
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Edit: The mind is effected by where it is SET.
    Am I right?

Sure thing[/b]
    affected
  2. Standard member black beetle
    Black Beastie
    01 Nov '17 10:03
    Originally posted by @apathist
    affected
    Sure thing
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    01 Nov '17 15:09
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So would you agree that from the Christian perspective a person is either a follower of God or a follower of Satan?
    This whole discussion is bullshyte since no god gives a crap about humans, which comes out quite clearly in the fact that over 100 MILLION humans have died in the last hundred years or so at the hands of many different despots from China to the Dead sea. It is my POV a god interested in the course of humans could easily just whisper in the ear of every human on Earth in their own language so every human gets the word of truth.

But how it plays out on Earth, some so-called prophet spews his BS saying GOD told me this, just trust me (and of course give me money).

Humans telling me about gods. First, an oxymoron and a pathetic attempt at dark humor. Forget it.

A god wants to tell me how it is, fine, I'm all ear but a human, RIGHT. SURE, I believe you. And I have a GREAT bridge for sale......
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    15 Nov '17 19:08
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    You could be a follower of AC/DC.
    My stereo is AC/DC. Maybe I should be a follower of that.....
  5. Standard member black beetle
    Black Beastie
    15 Nov '17 21:06
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    My stereo is AC/DC. Maybe I should be a follower of that.....
    Get your kicks then, sonny my feer; it seems to me ole crispy Hell is empty, for we 're all gathered up here in this fahrsaken forum