1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 21:57
    @rajk999 said
    You would think that should be obvious but for Christians, thinking and talking is the critically important thing. Action means nothing to them. This failed doctrine appears all over Christianity. Paul in 1 Cor 13 explains in detail and warns that talking and thinking without good deeds is just a clanging symbal.
    Presumes to know what love is, referencing 1 Corinthians 13, but speaks like hate with unsubstantiated accusations against Christians he doesn't even know.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 21:59
    @fmf said
    What is or isn't "going on internally" doesn't amount to anything if it does not manifest itself in action.
    But eventually it always does. Still don't see your point.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 21:59
    @secondson said
    Still don't see your point.
    OK, never mind.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:00
    @fmf said
    If an individual chooses to act then we can see who they are.
    Until they act you don't know who they are. Still not seeing your point.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:01
    @fmf said
    Oh, well. Never mind.
    Now I get your point.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:04
    @fmf said
    OK, never mind.
    I replied to your OP. But never mind. 5 thumbs down should have been a signal.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:07
    @secondson said
    Until they act you don't know who they are. Still not seeing your point.
    I don't think it's difficult to see my point. A person, relative to others, is best defined by their actual deeds [impacts and interactions] rather than their thoughts. You don't have to agree of course, but to keep saying you don't "see" the point of what is being said, is a peculiar way to express your disagreement.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:08
    @secondson said
    What do those thumbs down signal, to your way of thinking?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:18
    @secondson said
    Presumes to know what love is, referencing 1 Corinthians 13, but speaks like hate with unsubstantiated accusations against Christians he doesn't even know.
    Christians profess to know what love is but condemn me because I promote the teachings of Christ which they hate.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 22:20
    @secondson said
    Looking at and reacting to thumbs up or down is a sign of a weak mind.
    Correction ... that should be shallow and weak, and lame

Real Christians stand up for what is right and true, do not need, neither care for the approval of men
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 09:13
    @rajk999 said
    Looking at and reacting to thumbs up or down is a sign of a weak mind.
    Correction ... that should be shallow and weak, and lame

Real Christians stand up for what is right and true, do not need, neither care for the approval of men
    And you never thumbed?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 23:442 edits
    @Rajk999

I have a passage for your examination and two questions.
    Look at Titus 3:4,5.

"But when the kindness and the love to man of our Savior God appeared, not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His mercy he saved us, through the washing of regeneration and the renewing of the Holy Spirit." (Titus 3:5)

First question: Did God save the sinners out of works of righteousness which they did? Or did God save the sinners NOT out of works of righteousness which they did?

Second Question: Is there anywhere in this post where I taught anyone to disobey the commands of Christ?

Thanks, and please answer in reference to the exact words of this verse Titus 3:4,5.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 00:35
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

I have a passage for your examination and two questions.
    Look at Titus 3:4,5.

"But when the kindness and the love to man of our Savior God appeared, not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His merc ...[text shortened]... ist?

Thanks, and please answer in reference to the exact words of this verse [b]Titus 3:4,5
    You really are a nutcase. I have answered this question meny many times. You think there is some loophole, which allows mouth worshiper to enter the Kingdom of God. There is none. Only the righteous and those who do good works aka keep the commandments will get eternal life.

Here is my answer. God sent his son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of mankind. This was a promise made to Adam, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, David, and many others that a saviour will come.

This act of saving the world has nothing to do with any individual person, and whether or not they are righteous. Your both questions are nonsense and childish.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 00:491 edit
    @Rajk999

Does Titus 3:5 teach

"Not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His mercy He saved us."

Or does it teach

[OUT] of works of righteousness which we did . . . He saved us." ?

It clearly says the FORMER.

My second question was WHERE in the post did I teach disobedience to the commands of Christ? You did not point it out because in spite of your slanders it is not there to point out.

Now go on back to sleep. I have something to write to others reading the post.
    ====================================================
    Titus 2:14 says God wanted to secure for Himself a people zealous of good works. So quite clearly HE saved the sinners by His mercy and saved them TO be zealous for good works.

"Who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all lawlessness and purify to Himself a particular people as His unique possession, zealous for good works." (2:14)
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 01:051 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Does Titus 3:5 teach

"Not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His mercy He saved us."

Or does it teach

[OUT] of works of righteousness which we did . . . He saved us." ?

It clearly says the FORMER.

My second question was WHERE in the post did I teach disobedience to the commands of Christ? You ...[text shortened]... purify to Himself a particular people as His unique possession, zealous for good works." (2:14) [/b]
    Sure. Carry on preaching your dead faith to the fools who read and believe what you write.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree