1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 12:571 edit
    I referred to two wonderful verses in the New Testament.
    Rajk999 calls this preaching dead faith.

"Not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His mercy He saved us." (Titus 3:5)

"Who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all lawlessness and purify to Himself a particular people as His unique possession, zealous for good works." (Titus 2:14)

Is there anywhere in this post I have taught anyone to disobey the commands of Christ? Where here have I taught that?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 15:441 edit
    @sonship said
    I referred to two wonderful verses in the New Testament.
    Rajk999 calls this preaching dead faith.

"Not out of works in righteousness which we did but according to His mercy He saved us." (Titus 3:5)
    [b]
    "Who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all lawlessness and purify to Himself a particular people as His unique possession, zealous for good works ...[text shortened]... in this post I have taught anyone to disobey the commands of Christ? Where here have I taught that?
    Any preaching that fails to warn the professed believer in Christ, that damnation awaits them unless they DO good works and LIVE righteously, is preaching DEAD FAITH.

Jesus and all the Apostles made these warnings and preached the LIVING FAITH. Here is what they said:
    - Jesus Christ said only the righteous sheep who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God.
    - Paul warned born again Christian Saints that they must keep away from sin and practice charity otherwise there is no inheritance in the Kingdom of God
    - John warned that proof of love for Christ is keeping of the commandments, and that failure to keep the commandments, means the Christian is a liar and a deceiver.
    - Peter warned Christians that their end will be worse than their beginning if they continue to live in sin after professing faith and receiving the Holy Spirit
    - James said faith without works is dead.

Witness Lee and Sonship, on the other hand says no such thing and preach mouth worship and a DEAD faith leading to damnation. You do not hear Jesus, you do not heed the teachings of Jesus, and Jesus warned about people like you

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. (John 8:44-45 KJV)

The wise man will ignore your preaching Judging from the feedback you get I can see that most of the readers on this forum are wise. You would do well to pack your bags and mosey on down the road, especially as you are not here for the chess.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 16:031 edit
    Rajk999,

You wrote as usual 100% empty bluster.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 16:09
    @sonship said
    Rajk999,

I think he made a valid point. You after all follow a man who said:

'The Lord is not building His church in Christendom, which is composed of the apostate Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. This...is being fulfilled through the Lord's recovery, in which the building of the genuine church is being accomplished...Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 17:071 edit
    @sonship said
    Rajk999,

I basically quoted Jesus Christ and the Apostles verbatim. You quote from the same writings but wilfully omit certain critical teachings which if ignored leads to damnation. Yet you persist in your dead faith and encouraging others to follow your dead faith. I would say that you are deep $$hitt ... coming soon.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:101 edit
    @Rajk999
    You quote from the same writings but wilfully omit certain critical teachings ...

More lies.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:16
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I knew you'd opt for something like this rather than explain what's so wonderful about your atheism.

Open a thread and tell everyone how Christ is far outdone by your atheism in answering the big questions of life.

Go ahead FOR ONCE.
    If I drop the teaching of Jesus Christ and pick up instead your atheism, it will do for me about the big questions of life __________________________________?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:27
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    I think he made a valid point. You after all follow a man who said:

'The Lord is not building His church in Christendom, which is composed of the apostate Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. This...is being fulfilled through the Lord's recovery, in which the building of the genuine church is being accomplished...Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'

And if Witness Lee is totally wrong about the isolated quotation you submit above,
    HOW will that demonstrate that your atheism is, after all, true ?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:55
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    [quote] I think he made a valid point. You after all follow a man who said:

'The Lord is not building His church in Christendom, which is composed of the apostate Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant denominations. This...is being fulfilled through the Lord's recovery, in which the building of the genuine church is being accomplished...Roman Catholici ...[text shortened]... ated quotation you submit above,
    HOW will that demonstrate that your atheism is, after all, true ?
    Are you in no way concerned he said Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 22:20
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    Are you in no way concerned he said Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan?

If Lee was completely incorrect about the statement you highlighted, how does that prove your atheism?

I am concerned about the spiritual warfare which has raged through the centuries in its many different problems and manifestations.

I don't see why you say atheism is a superior belief because of this quotation.
    "Hey, Get a load of this everybody" you've done plenty of.

Argue for how any of the things you want to gloat over establish the truth of atheism.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 01:50
    @sonship said
    I am concerned about the spiritual warfare which has raged through the centuries in its many different problems and manifestations.
    I wonder how it makes you feel to be losing your "spiritual warfare" in this little online backwater these last 10-15 years.

How many people here, according to your beliefs, have you "saved" from being brutalized by your grotesque god figure by you changing their supposed thoughtcrimes by trotting out your talk-the-talk doubleplusgoodthink?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 09:291 edit
    @sonship said
    And yet you show no concern for the hundreds of people you know locally, maybe thousands who are in peril of spending an eternity in a lake of fire overseen by your version of Jesus...and you spend you time in here arguing with people who don’t believe what you believe.

Odd.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 09:29
    @fmf said
    I wonder how it makes you feel to be losing your "spiritual warfare" in this little online backwater these last 10-15 years.

How many people here, according to your beliefs, have you "saved" from being brutalized by your grotesque god figure by you changing their supposed thoughtcrimes by trotting out your talk-the-talk doubleplusgoodthink?
    Snap!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 10:57
    @rajk999 said
    Any preaching that fails to warn the professed believer in Christ, that damnation awaits them unless they DO good works and LIVE righteously, is preaching DEAD FAITH.
    You should put this on your profile.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 12:37
    @divegeester

Odd.

I believe that if I jump out of the window of a ten story building the law of gravity will pull me down and I will smash on the ground below.

If someone else takes the jump, they too will crash. But it will not be because they did or did not agree with me.

A limited analogy not meant to be perfect is every regard.
    The law of gravity is the issue and not the opinion of a certain believer in it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree