1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 16:47
    @kellyjay said
    He has given us the choice, the universe speaks volumes but many refuse to acknowledge Him, all who do will be without excuse.
    The universe surely "speaks volumes" to any and all religionists who believe in a creator God and not just people who happen to be members of your religion.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 17:48
    @fmf said
    You keep talking to me as if I am somehow [in fact] a Christian who believes this religious stuff that you are saying.
    I talking to you as a person nothing else.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 17:51
    @fmf said
    Don't you claim to be a Christian too?
    Yes
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 17:521 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I talking to you as a person nothing else.
    You don't seem to realize that I am not a Christian anymore. You don't seem to realize that I am an atheist. These two shortcomings/misperceptions would suggest that you are involved in ears-down head-back duckspeak, and nothing else, rather than 'talking to a person'.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 17:53
    @kellyjay said
    Yes
    I'll take you at your word then. Am I the only atheist/ex-Christian you have ever talked to?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 18:02
    @fmf said
    The universe surely "speaks volumes" to any and all religionists who believe in a creator God and not just people who happen to be members of your religion.
    There are a lot of messages, voices in the world. As I pointed out to you it is only when our judgements agree with reality is there truth. THEE God is truth, all others that denounce or reject Him do not have a sure foundation. These other faiths may have nuggets of truth in them, making them deadly to put our faith in, causing us to accept lies.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 18:101 edit
    @kellyjay said
    There are a lot of messages, voices in the world. As I pointed out to you it is only when our judgements agree with reality is there truth.
    "Agree" with your opinions, you mean? You dodged Wolfgang59's comment about this on page 9. Do you not recognize the circular logic that you are employing?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 18:11
    @kellyjay said
    These other faiths may have nuggets of truth in them, making them deadly to put our faith in, causing us to accept lies.
    "Lies"?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 18:17
    @kellyjay said
    He has given us the choice, the universe speaks volumes but many refuse to acknowledge Him, all who do will be without excuse.
    How does "the universe" "speak volumes" that show that Muhammed in the cave with Gabriel is not true while the dream/vision that gave rise to the Book of Revelation is somehow true?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:061 edit
    @fmf said
    How does "the universe" "speak volumes" that show that Muhammed in the cave with Gabriel is not true while the dream/vision that gave rise to the Book of Revelation is somehow true?
    Simple logic: two condradictory statements can’t both be true. E.g either Jesus died on the cross or he didn’t. Wake up and smell the roses.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:24
    @fmf said
    "Agree" with your opinions, you mean? You dodged Wolfgang59's comment about this on page 9. Do you not recognize the circular logic that you are employing?
    I don’t claim to be flawless in either logic or reasoning. My words if they don’t line up to reality suffer the same failures as anyone else.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:25
    @kellyjay said
    if we define reality by what we think and believe, that is not truth, that is opinion. Reality is, what it is, with or without us, truth is only when our beliefs agree with reality, and Jesus is the Truth.
    Analyse what you have posted. If you do not see how stupid it is ask a friend to help. (If you have a friend)

You say that reality is not what we think and believe.
    Then go on to effectively say it is what you think and believe!
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:26
    @fmf said
    It speaks about the reality of God, who said it spoke about either Revelation or anything else.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:34
    @wolfgang59 said
    Analyse what you have posted. Do you see how stupid it is?

You say that reality is not what we think and believe.
    Then go on to effectively say it is what you think and believe!
    Never said just my views matter!
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 21:55
    @kellyjay said
    Never said just my views matter!
    You think your views matter?
    To whom?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree