Abiogenesis

Abiogenesis

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
I don’t care! If someone thinks that the evidence fits their beliefs let them speak up. To be clear if it fits another’s beliefs good on them, it is not my job, or desire to worry about others faith to make them appear valid. If you want to go for it!
I am not asking you to "worry" about anything. I am just interested in this peculiar intellectual insecurity you exhibit about what this "evidence" is. So "creation" only corroborates your Jesus religion, right? It doesn't corroborate any non-Christian creation belief ~ I don't want to "worry" you ~ but that's your assessment of the "evidence", right?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
I am not asking you to "worry" about anything. I am just interested in this peculiar intellectual insecurity you exhibit about what this "evidence" is. So "creation" only corroborates your Jesus religion, right? It doesn't corroborate any non-Christian creation belief ~ I don't want to "worry" you ~ but that's your assessment of the "evidence", right?
Zzzz

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
Does the evidence you see of these "fingerprints upon the universe" also make it "painfully obvious" that other religions may be true or does it only contribute to the corroboration of yours?
Your red herring is well timed as usual.

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
Creation corroborates the notion of a creator if other religions also believe in a creator good for them. This discussion is about abiogenesis. If you wish to start a new thread about that go for it.

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@wolfgang59 said
Nobody knows.
But Science has a few good ideas.
Dictionary.com is brutal on this one, bra:

the now discredited theory that living organisms can arise spontaneously from inanimate matter; spontaneous generation.

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
I am always interested in why you are so interested in personalizing everyone's words.

Care to answer?

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@philokalia said
I am always interested in why you are so interested in personalizing everyone's words.

Care to answer?
I think I am doing just fine with these people who tell me I am a liar who eats faeces and spreads germs. I don't reply in kind. I think my side of the conversations is just fine. If you don't like it, perhaps you should start a thread about it.

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Zzzz
It's interesting to see how self-serving and partisan your attitude and approach are to this supposedly "painfully obvious" evidence.

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
I think I am doing just fine with these people who tell me I am a liar who eats faeces and spreads germs. I don't reply in kind. I think my side of the conversations is just fine. If you don't like it, perhaps you should start a thread about it.
Guys, this is FMF's favorite move:

You say something insulting to him once, and he will quote it at you in every thread in Spirituality from here to eternity.

And then he gags himself & remains as tight lipped as possible, even going back to delete bad posts (like he did in a thread recently) because he thinks he wins by maintaining a clean slate in overt ad hominem while dominating the forums in indirect ad hominem.

This is another great addition to the list on bad faith posting.

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@philokalia said
And then he gags himself & remains as tight lipped as possible, even going back to delete bad posts (like he did in a thread recently) because he thinks he wins by maintaining a clean slate in overt ad hominem while dominating the forums in indirect ad hominem.
When was this? Delete what bad posts?

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@philokalia said
Guys, this is FMF's favorite move:

You say something insulting to him once, and he will quote it at you in every thread in Spirituality from here to eternity.
"Once"?

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
When was this? Delete what bad posts?
Right -- a guy who keeps track of when & where someone said "eat faeces" and someone else said something about dogs being wiser has zero recollection of me calling out his deleted posts during a heated exchange. :p

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@philokalia said
Right -- a guy who keeps track of when & where someone said "eat faeces" and someone else said something about dogs being wiser has zero recollection of me calling out his deleted posts during a heated exchange.
What deleted posts are you talking about? I have never had a "heated exchange" with you.

S. Korea

Moves
20 Dec 18

@fmf said
What deleted posts are you talking about? I have never had a "heated exchange" with you.
Wait, what? What are you talking about?

I don't know what you are talking about.

What are you trying to say? I don't understand.

F

Moves
20 Dec 18

@philokalia said
Right -- a guy who keeps track of when & where someone said "eat faeces" and someone else said something about dogs being wiser has zero recollection of me calling out his deleted posts during a heated exchange.
If you honestly think I have ever felt "heated" in any exchange with you, you are completely misreading the situation.