Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Wow, new heights of hypocrisy.
Has Russ contacted you about your accusations of the site conspiring with forum bullies and not banning sexual predators?

F

Moves
13 Feb 18
1 edit

FMF "And what exactly does your own religious dogma have to do with the meaning of "agnostic atheism"?"

Originally posted by @secondson
Do you need to ask? Seems disingenuous since you claim to have been a Christian. Are you unaware of what the Bible teaches? Apparently so. You should know~what the Bible teaches lays waste to your self styled philosophy of atheism you cling to so ardently.
Originally posted by @secondson on page 4
You appear to think you need to defend an agenda by making the discussion about what I believe, which has nothing to do with the topic about agnostic atheism.

You appear to have changed your tune.

Were being truthful on page 4?

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

What a pernicious little fellow you are. You're not satisfied with having shipwrecked your own faith, it appears you think you need to destroy other's faith as well. Your passive aggressive subtlety notwithstanding.
Is it my "subtlety" that's upset you, then?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]You remind me of that 1970s movie, “The Stepford Wives.” You’re like an automaton that just spits out the same phrases over and over regardless of what anyone says in reply.

Whether or not you want to admit it to yourself, you do that all the time. Especially when someone makes a point that you are unable to cogently refute. Which is quite often.[/b]
Example?

I may repeat myself but it’s in reaction to people (one person in particular) asking the same questions over and over.

As far as non-substantive posts from me, I tend to respond to trolling in a similar vein. I know I should just ignore it, but often can’t resist replying.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think FMF showed you respect by asking you a question in private that could be considered and insult if posted here. You are just too much of a jerk to realise it.
Yeah, it didn’t make sense the first time you posted it. Repeating it didn’t help.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Has Russ contacted you about your accusations of the site conspiring with forum bullies and not banning sexual predators?
And how is that any of your business?

Who’s in the running for head troll now that Ghost retired? I know you and FMF declared your candidacies. Anyone else?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Produce the post of mine in which you claim I accused you of having multiple accounts and I will apologize publically.
When you said you had supported this site for over a decade, were you referring to being a paid subscriber or posting gibberish?

How do you tell if someone is a paid subscriber?

When you created multiple accounts, as you previously admitted to doing, were they all freeloader accounts?

Do you consider creating multiple accounts and pretending to be other people, as you already admitted to doing, an example of supporting the site?

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

You should know~what the Bible teaches lays waste to your self styled philosophy of atheism you cling to so ardently.
Being an agnostic atheist, I don't believe the bible does any such thing nor does it offer anything to divest me of my philosophical stance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Being an agnostic atheist, I don't believe the bible does any such thing nor does it offer anything to divest me of my philosophical stance.
I would suggest you haven’t read the Bible with an open mind and an open heart. God doesn’t force Himself on anyone and He doesn’t turn away people who seek Him with an open and sincere heart.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I would suggest you haven’t read the Bible with an open mind and an open heart. God doesn’t force Himself on anyone and He doesn’t turn away people who seek Him with an open and sincere heart.
Your speculation about what I have and haven't done is noted, as is your assertion about what your god figure does and doesn't do.

Moves
14 Feb 18

Your speculation about what I have and haven't done is noted, as is your assertion about what your god figure does and doesn't do.
Have you read the Bible with an open mind and open heart and asked God to reveal himself to you through His word?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Okey- doke.

Your noting of my post is duly noted.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Have you read the Bible with an open mind and open heart and asked God to reveal himself to you through His word?
We talked about this before, remember? I even mentioned how many languages I'd read it in. Why are you asking me again? My answer is the same as the previous two or three or four times it came up.

Moves
14 Feb 18

We talked about this before, remember? I even mentioned how many languages I'd read it in. Why are you asking me again? My answer is the same as the previous two or three or four times it came up.
No I don't remember asking you this before. Didn't even know you spoke anything other than English. Do you know what languages I'm fluent in because I'm sure you would if we had actually discussed this.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Reading it in different languages doesn’t mean you read it with an open mind and an open heart.

Wait a minute. Did I switch back to the Becker account or am I still Romans? Either way, what I wrote.