Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Not worth discussing if you’re not going to be honest. You know you admitted to creating multiple accounts in the past; you even said you apologized for it.
So what about this stuff you said about me pretending to be a woman? Why were you talking about that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You feel I have smeared you?
Are you trying to take over as head troll now that Ghost has retired?

It would be a step up from your current status as Grand Whizzer.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Why did you send me a pm in which you questioned if I was an alcoholic? I would have asked you those questions in a pm, instead of posting them, but you said you delete pms without reading them.
So do you believe I have smeared you in public or not?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

So what about this stuff you said about me pretending to be a woman? Why were you talking about that?
Go back and read what I wrote. I just explained this literally five minutes ago.

Are you really this bored? Go out for a walk. Get some fresh air. Stop somewhere for a pizza or take in a movie. Spending all day in here isn’t healthy, particularly if you’re posting nonsense.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Go back and read what I wrote. I just explained this literally five minutes ago.

Are you really this bored? Go out for a walk. Get some fresh air. Stop somewhere for a pizza or take in a movie. Spending all day in here isn’t healthy, particularly if you’re posting nonsense.
You posted some stuff about me pretending to be a woman? Why did you do that?

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

The one who points fingers is guilty of that which he accuses others of: Multiple accounts?
Produce the post of mine in which you claim I accused you of having multiple accounts and I will apologize publically.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
13 Feb 18

And what exactly does your own religious dogma have to do with the meaning of "agnostic atheism"? And what does it have to do with the fact that I don't believe in your "I'm a son of the one and only true God who gave His only begotten Son as a sacrifice to save me from death" stuff?
"And what exactly does your own religious dogma have to do with the meaning of "agnostic atheism"?"

Do you need to ask? Seems disingenuous since you claim to have been a Christian. Are you unaware of what the Bible teaches? Apparently so.

You should know~what the Bible teaches lays waste to your self styled philosophy of atheism you cling to so ardently.

What a pernicious little fellow you are. You're not satisfied with having shipwrecked your own faith, it appears you think you need to destroy other's faith as well. Your passive aggressive subtlety notwithstanding.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @secondson
"And what exactly does your own religious dogma have to do with the meaning of "agnostic atheism"?"

Do you need to ask? Seems disingenuous since you claim to have been a Christian. Are you unaware of what the Bible teaches? Apparently so.

You should know~what the Bible teaches lays waste to your self styled philosophy of atheism you cling to so arde ...[text shortened]... ink you need to destroy other's faith as well. Your passive aggressive subtlety notwithstanding.
Your post is completely void of merit or accuracy. You may still have time to edit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Produce the post of mine in which you claim I accused you of having multiple accounts and I will apologize publically.
How many times do you plan to say this and how many times do you have to read my reply?

You remind me of that 1970s movie, “The Stepford Wives.” You’re like an automaton that just spits out the same phrases over and over regardless of what anyone says in reply.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
How's that?

T

Moves
13 Feb 18

How many times do you plan to say this and how many times do you have to read my reply?

You remind me of that 1970s movie, “The Stepford Wives.” You’re like an automaton that just spits out the same phrases over and over regardless of what anyone says in reply.

Whether or not you want to admit it to yourself, you do that all the time. Especially when someone makes a point that you are unable to cogently refute. Which is quite often.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @secondson
How's that?
Moderately supercilious.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think FMF showed you respect by asking you a question in private that could be considered and insult if posted here. You are just too much of a jerk to realise it.
Wow, new heights of hypocrisy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 18

Well I would have asked FMF in a PM why he created an account on here where he pretended to be a woman and if he wore high heels when he posted from it but he said he deletes PMs without reading them.
I think FMF showed you respect by asking you a question in private that could be considered and insult if posted here. You are just too much of a jerk to realise it.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Wow, new heights of hypocrisy.
Whoosh