Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
No I don't remember asking you this before. Didn't even know you spoke anything other than English. Do you know what languages I'm fluent in because I'm sure you would if we had actually discussed this.
As far as I am concerned you are pretending that we haven't talked about it before - when you were Fetchmyjunk, more than once in fact - and, as you know, I believe this kind of ask-ignore-ask-again thing to be one of your gimmicks; so I am not interested.

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
As far as I am concerned you are pretending that we haven't talked about it before - when you were Fetchmyjunk, more than once in fact - and, as you know, I believe this kind of ask-ignore-ask-again thing to be one of your gimmicks; so I am not interested.
I understand that pretending that we have discussed something that is inconvenient to answer at the moment is one of your coping mechanisms.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Reading it in different languages doesn’t mean you read it with an open mind and an open heart.
I understand your viewpoint on this. And I understand the view that posits that'an ex-Christian was never a real Christian'. I accept that that is the view of a great many Christians. It has been discussed here many, many times. I can recall long discussions with KellyJay, josephw, Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker, checkbaiter, chaney3 and Grampy Bobby, among others, on this very topic.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

I understand that pretending that we have discussed something that is inconvenient to answer at the moment is one of your coping mechanisms.
That this is what you say in these circumstances, time and time again, and that you are now saying yet again, is duly noted.

Moves
14 Feb 18

I understand your viewpoint on this. And I understand the view that posits that'an ex-Christian was never a real Christian'. I accept that that is the view of a great many Christians. It has been discussed here many, many times. I can recall long discussions with KellyJay, josephw, Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker, checkbaiter, chaney3 and Grampy Bobby, among others, on this very topic.
You don't have to be a 'real Christian' in order to read the Bible with an open mind and an open heart. In fact no one has ever implied that. 🙄

Moves
14 Feb 18

That this is what you say in these circumstances, time and time again, and that you are now saying yet again, is duly noted.
Ok let's entertain your story, if you clearly remember us discussing it, on which thread was it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Then you’re familiar with the Parable of the Sower? That must have come up in prior discussions.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Ok let's entertain your story, if you clearly remember us discussing it, on which thread was it?
I cannot be bothered to go look for it. If you've 'forgotten', so be it.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Then you’re familiar with the Parable of the Sower? That must have come up in prior discussions.
If it relates to "Agnostic atheism", then make your case. If you want to discuss the Parable of the Sower for some other reason, I suggest you start a thread about it or find someone who wants to discuss it with you.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

You don't have to be a 'real Christian' in order to read the Bible with an open mind and an open heart. In fact no one has ever implied that. 🙄
Whoosh

Moves
14 Feb 18

Whoosh
Bless you.

Moves
14 Feb 18

I cannot be bothered to go look for it. If you've 'forgotten', so be it.
😴

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

If it relates to "Agnostic atheism", then make your case. If you want to discuss the Parable of the Sower for some other reason, I suggest you start a thread about it or find someone who wants to discuss it with you.
It’s amazing how you refuse to answer a single question.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

I have answered hundreds of questions. If you start a thread you may find people who are interested in discussing the Parable of the Sower with you. If I were interested, I would have engaged you on it. But ~ regardless of how amazing you find it ~ I'm not.

Moves
14 Feb 18

He only answers those questions that he finds convenient to answer. He won't bother with the rest.