1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 04:382 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm not so much coming to his defense as I am enquiring why you need to pursue Dasa'a assertions.
    I only "pursue" those of his assertions that are about me, the reality of my existence, and my belief system.

My criticism is that you have gone overboard with trying to discredit Dasa.

I think it is Dasa who discredits himself here day after day after day. I believe you are being sincere when you say you believe that it is me who is discreditting him. And although I am always respectful and measured and patient - as other posters have pointed out - I believe you are sincere when you say you believe that my restrained, respectful and non-insulting response has been "overboard".

I just question your tehniques for debasing his arguements.

I don't "debase his arguments". He can believe what he wants and can subscribe to whatever beliefs about himself and his own life he wants. I simply reject his subjective and often insulting assertions about me and my belief system.

How is this "debasing" anything?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 04:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    I only "pursue" those of his assertions that are about me, the reality of my existence, and my belief system.

[b]My criticism is that you have gone overboard with trying to discredit Dasa.

I think it is Dasa who discredits himself here day after day after day. I believe you are being sincere when you say you believe that it is me who is discreditting ...[text shortened]... insulting assertions about me and my belief system.

How is this "debasing" anything?[/b]
    As long as he keeps making insulting remarks about your beliefs/answers you are within your right to give as good as you get.
    (I think I have expressed that already)

So why the tension between us? Is it because you percieve me as supporting Dasa?

Once again:I am just trying to facillitate an open, non-judgemental enquiry into things.
    I dont see why you should have any problem with this,unless , of course you have some outstanding beef with me, which I would like to str8ten out asap. 🙂
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    As long as he keeps making insulting remarks about your beliefs/answers you are within your right to give as good as you get.
    I am within my right to give as good as I get? So you believe I make "insulting remarks about [his] beliefs" too? Other posters have commented on my measured and respectful responses to Dasa. But you reckon otherwise?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 05:501 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am within my right to give as good as I get? So you believe I make "insulting remarks about [his] beliefs" too? Other posters have commented on my measured and respectful responses to Dasa. But you reckon otherwise?
    No.
    You are entitled to give as good as you get.
    This doen't mean I condone the insulting of Dasa , like the way he has insulted you.
    It just means you have the "right of reply" . Whether thats "insulting" or not is up to you.

Seems you have misunderstood me again, despite my repeated efforts to get you back on my neutral side. This is important to me as i dont see why you would be missapropriating my responses on a regular basis (?)

I am just trying to facillitate an open-minded,non-judgmental enquiry into things.

"other posters have commented"...blah,blah. So what?
    You're arguements against Dasa are so fool-proof, why would you need the backing of any other posters? I certainly dont.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree