1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '09 09:59
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Do the experiment:
    Criticize USA and you will get a bucketload full of negative answers.
    I know. I agree. You're not wrong. Just wrong about them being in a majority, that's all.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 May '09 10:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    I know. I agree. You're not wrong. Just wrong about them being in a majority, that's all.
    No, you're right. Not majority in numbers.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '09 11:111 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No, you're right. Not majority in numbers.
    It's like the thing with population. 5% of the world population, 30% of the world's energy and protein. On RHP, 20% of the trousers. 80% of the mouth.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    16 May '09 12:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's like the thing with population. 5% of the world population, 30% of the world's energy and protein. On RHP, 20% of the trousers. 80% of the mouth.
    theres that jealousy factor again,FMF ! Its gonna get the best of you if you're not careful. I have not seen one U.S. flag in this entire thread,until now.Look in the mirror and you will see 80% of the mouth.
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    16 May '09 13:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I doubt if the site really has any choice about what ads are shown. They certainly don't have the resources to look at every ad and decide whether it is suitable or not - because there are too many people like you who use the site but don't pay for it. If you truly object strongly to the policies of the site then you have three basic choices:
    1. Stop usi ...[text shortened]... ism), or learn to live with it. But you cant stop paying taxes unless you leave the country.
    Being a subscriber is in no way mandatory. I'm sure that most users are non-subs. And trying to change it is what I'm doing right now.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '09 15:111 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    theres that jealousy factor again,FMF ! Its gonna get the best of you if you're not careful. I have not seen one U.S. flag in this entire thread,until now.Look in the mirror and you will see 80% of the mouth.
    Jealousy factor? Is that the best you can do? It's got to be the most intellectually bankrupt comeback from Americans - although bog standard, admittedly! Do you really think non-Americans cannot hold opinions or have principles or interpret what we see? Do you really think all our culture, all our education, all our intellect, all our experience, can be simply swatted away with the "jealousy" explanation?

It's so robotic. You people are brought up to think the world is jealous, aren't you?

You need to travel.

If you have already, then please stay home.
  7. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    16 May '09 16:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Jealousy factor? Is that the best you can do? It's got to be the most intellectually bankrupt comeback from Americans - although bog standard, admittedly! Do you really think non-Americans cannot hold opinions or have principles or interpret what we see? Do you really think all our culture, all our education, all our intellect, all our experience, can be simply ...[text shortened]... jealous, aren't you?

You need to travel.

If you have already, then please stay home.
    No ,FMF.the comment was directed at you. Not " non-americans". Your post are littered w/anti-european, anti-american rhetoric.One could make a case of hate speech on par w/ Mr. Savage. Careful now,you get banned from the U.K.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 May '09 18:451 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Because I'm a non-sub, I get ads when I do this site. It's ok, but it's sometimes aggravating.

Like this one that I just saw that was all about "Visit Israel and see your Christian Heritage."

Now, this site apparently has some sketchy sources of funding. (*free speech, mods; don't delete that comment*) Any site that advertises Christianity to a Muslim ny comments from the peanut gallery about this outrageous abuse of religious imperialism?
    Just stop googling "Israel" and "Christians" so often.
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    17 May '09 01:11
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I actually don't. I rarely use the forum search feature. Although I do applaud the RHP team for adding a content search instead of just an author or date search.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 01:42
    No ,FMF.the comment was directed at you. Not " non-americans". Your post are littered w/anti-european, anti-american rhetoric.One could make a case of hate speech on par w/ Mr. Savage.
    Go for it. If you can. That's quite a smear. But you'll chicken out.
  11. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    17 May '09 03:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Go for it. If you can. That's quite a smear. But you'll chicken out.
    what are you spouting off about now? what am I supposed to be going for? Banning you from the U.K.? Or,that you rhetoric is no differnt in style than Mr.Savage? You disagree? You do not cut down Americans,Europeans,christians and jews? Its no differnt ,So this is no smear,the proof is in black and white and when I see you bashing my place of birth, my home land, my culture for no apparent reason other than to sound foolish,I am gonna bring it to your attention.Piece of advice,lay off the shabu-shabu. Its clouding your judgement
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 03:52
    what are you spouting off about now? what am I supposed to be going for? Banning you from the U.K.? Or,that you rhetoric is no differnt in style than Mr.Savage? You disagree? You do not cut down Americans,Europeans,christians and jews? Its no differnt ,So this is no smear,the proof is in black and white and when I see you bashing my place of birth, my ...[text shortened]... bring it to your attention.Piece of advice,lay off the shabu-shabu. Its clouding your judgement
    And examples of "hate speech"? No, nothing, just as I thought.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '09 04:46
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Personally I think RHP needs an Israeli forum all its own. LOL.
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
  15. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    If only just to see scherzo go apoplectic and have his head asplode.. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree