1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol beetle, its like how can i say, light and darkness, truth and error, acceptance and rejection, you know like diametrically opposite, as far away as the sunrising is from the sun set, the problem with dudes like him is that they seek to establish there own standards rather than reasonably looking at things objectively and in doing so they establis ...[text shortened]... some deodorant (not channel no.5 i hasten to add) and man, i can tell you, it was not pleasant.
    Ye sprayed em?? There it evil caused byet evil skoosh n Irn Bru, yikes; time to try n honour some pure Glenlivet ye numptie😵
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:25
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    In the other thread you claimed that death is the end, and that there is no afterlife whatsoever. Now you claim that hell exists but not so much as a place of torment. I marvel that you do not see how these two conclusions supersede the revealed word.

Regarding death and resurrection: "But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what Go ...[text shortened]... rder to establish itself.
    _________

Anyway, I'm done with our conversation. Thanks.
    just for the record in case anyone else should impute inaccuracy to my testimony, I DID NOT STATE THAT THERE WAS NO AFTER LIFE, that there is a resurrection is a fundamental tenet of christian belief, however i do dispute this falsehood that hell as preached by the airheads is a place of literal torment, because if you will take care to examine the original Greek and Hebrew words, you will see quite clearly that ,'hell', refers to nothing more than the common grave of mankind, and please no need to thank me, just business as usual .
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:28
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Ye sprayed em?? There it evil caused byet evil skoosh n Irn Bru, yikes; time to try n honour some pure Glenlivet ye numptie😵
    yep sprayed em with pure lynx, or maybe it was asdas own, cannae remember, what i do remember was the sensation, was gonna rename myself Charles the second and the redhot pokers! ah beetle dude, you still in Bonnie Scotland or perhaps you have travailed homeward like for the winter time?
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 12:32
    yep sprayed em with pure lynx, or maybe it was asdas own, cannae remember, what i do remember was the sensation, was gonna rename myself Charles the second and the redhot pokers! ah beetle dude, you still in Bonnie Scotland or perhaps you have travailed homeward like for the winter time?
    Oh never being in Scotland, however I love it although I know not the reason why. Dunno, them bagpipes all of a sudden they fill completely my horizon with heavy loaded Spartans and mounted samurais and marching Scots and Chiricahuas on horseback and heartless Portuguese fencers heading up North and vanishing slowly under the downing sun
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 12:45
    Oh never being in Scotland, however I love it although I know not the reason why. Dunno, them bagpipes all of a sudden they fill completely my horizon with heavy loaded Spartans and mounted samurais and marching Scots and Chiricahuas on horseback and heartless Portuguese fencers heading up North and vanishing slowly under the downing sun
    ah beetle, a hopeless romantic and an honorary Scotsman you are, if only i could send you some skoosh and irn bru to make you feel at home.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 13:15
    ah beetle, a hopeless romantic and an honorary Scotsman you are, if only i could send you some skoosh and irn bru to make you feel at home.
    😀😵
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 14:06
    and haggis
    😵
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 05:32
    Originally posted by Rajk999

Next time I feel I am going to insult someone, i will go have a few cold beers.
    Just don't insult the bartender! 🙂
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 08:53
    and haggis
    😵
    wi champit tatties an’ bashed neeps
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree