1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 22:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because you made the claim that is why it matters, you have stated that the King James version used the correct manuscripts, so we shall ask you again, what were those manuscripts and how do you know they were correct.

I suspect Joseph that you have really no idea on what the King James version was based and even less idea how you know they were ...[text shortened]... ct ones. I have not mentioned the New world translation and your inclusion of it is irrelevant.
    You're obfuscating robbie.

It has been proven to you scripturally that Jesus is the object of both ours and the angels worship, and deservedly so.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 06:532 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    You're obfuscating robbie.

It has been proven to you scripturally that Jesus is the object of both ours and the angels worship, and deservedly so.
    I have provided both scriptural references and reasons for my beliefs. By contrast you were asked to substantiate your claims, you could not do so because you have literally NO IDEA on what the King James Bible was based, what original manuscripts were used in its translation and yet you had the arrogance to claim that they were the right ones.

You cannot be trusted with anything. Your argument amounts to, its true because I say its true while we both know that you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about as has been proven by your inability to substantiate any of the claims you have made, nor is it the first tine you have arrogantly made claims for which you have not the slightest evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree