1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 11:131 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Then you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian while you do
    it, one of the examples of a 'good one' in your eyes, because why you don't accept
    hell, you just treat others like crap, but because you don't believe in hell its all good?
    @kellyjay said to @divegeester
    Then you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian while you do it, one of the examples of a 'good one' in your eyes, because why you don't accept hell, you just treat others like crap, but because you don't believe in hell its all good?

Do you believe that the fact that divegeester is unimpressed by you ~ your character, and your intellectual behaviour ~ threatens his "salvation"?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 12:06
    @fmf said
    @kellyjay said to @divegeester
    Then you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian while you do it, one of the examples of a 'good one' in your eyes, because why you don't accept hell, you just treat others like crap, but because you don't believe in hell its all good?

Do you believe that the fact that divegeester is unimpressed by you ~ your character, and your intellectual behaviour ~ threatens his "salvation"?
    His salvation is his relationship with Jesus Christ, does he know Christ, is Jesus in Him. If all he has is a profession not a life changing experience with God’s sanctifying work in him as God does to all that come to him, he is worse off than even you!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 12:19
    Oh dear, I think I broke kellyjay
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 12:20
    @kellyjay said
    Your constant belittling is a hallmark of your posts; how many of them here are for
    helping others instead of tearing them down. Not just here either seems like
    everywhere you post is no different; it is the something you ever wonder why so
    many react to you negatively, or do you wear that as a badge of pride, cause
    someone to hate is causing them to stumble, and you are ...[text shortened]... t accept
    hell, you just treat others like crap, but because you don't believe in hell its all good?
    I thought you were against “making it personal” kellyjay ??
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 12:21
    Kellyjay once you’ve calmed down a bit and are less focused on attacking me personally, let’s get back to the question I put to you..

Josephw is accusing me, another Christian, of “destroying people’s faith”.

Who’s faith here do you think I may have “destroyed”? And is it actually possible to “destroy” someone’s god given faith?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:35
    @divegeester said
    I thought you were against “making it personal” kellyjay ??
    What personal about what I have said, did I call you a coward, liar, or the slew of names you use to address me and others? I simply addressed your behavior and you can if you like correct me. I am simply addressing your behavior and if I am wrong correct me.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:38
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay once you’ve calmed down a bit and are less focused on attacking me personally, let’s get back to the question I put to you..

Who’s faith here do you think I may have “destroyed”? And is it actually possible to “destroy” someone’s god given faith?
    When you take the time to read responses already given and instead of ignoring them and blowing them off, addressing them we can talk.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:43
    @kellyjay said
    His salvation is his relationship with Jesus Christ, does he know Christ, is Jesus in Him.
    Yes, I know the doctrine. But I am asking you: Do you believe that the fact that divegeester is unimpressed by you ~ your character, and your intellectual behaviour ~ threatens his "salvation"? I am not asking you for a recitation of doctrine. I am asking you what you believe.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:23
    @fmf said
    Yes, I know the doctrine. But I am asking you: Do you believe that the fact that divegeester is unimpressed by you ~ your character, and your intellectual behaviour ~ threatens his "salvation"? I am not asking you for a recitation of doctrine. I am asking you what you believe.
    I believe if he is not right with Jesus Christ it DOES NOT MATTER about anything else me included.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 22:32
    @fmf said
    A Christian, citing "scripture", is insisting I am an "Anti-Christ".

What are the practical implications for the reality in which my family and I live?

What should I do now?

Apparently, I am also a "kafir" [which is a bad thing as well, I'm told] and the question is: what should I do about that, too?

But we can save that for another time and another thread.
    I didn't realize Antichrists came in six-packs. Interesting.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:03
    @kellyjay said
    What personal about what I have said, did I call you a coward, liar, or the slew of names you use to address me and others? I simply addressed your behavior and you can if you like correct me. I am simply addressing your behavior and if I am wrong correct me.
    I haven’t called you a “liar” and if I did it would also be describing your “behaviour”.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:04
    @kellyjay said
    When you take the time to read responses already given and instead of ignoring them and blowing them off, addressing them we can talk.
    Stop dodging the question, it’s a yes or no answer!

Is it actually possible to “destroy” someone’s god given faith?

Yes or no?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:05
    @kellyjay said
    I believe if he is not right with Jesus Christ it DOES NOT MATTER about anything else me included.
    What does “not right with Jesus Christ “ even mean?

It’s just church speak.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:06
    @kellyjay said
    His salvation is his relationship with Jesus Christ, does he know Christ, is Jesus in Him. If all he has is a profession not a life changing experience with God’s sanctifying work in him as God does to all that come to him, he is worse off than even you!
    Same goes for you kellyjay.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:07
    @divegeester said
    I haven’t called you a “liar” and if I did it would also be describing your “behaviour”.
    There you go behavior or personal there is a difference.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree