Apparently, I am an Anti-Christ

Apparently, I am an Anti-Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IP

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
You apparently still think my opinion matters with respect to his salvation, it does
not. Just like your version of what makes a Christian, you assume it is all personal
opinions, while I have been repeating telling you it is all Jesus, it is for Him as it
is you and me.
Had you not been born into a predominantly Christian society, you would not be a Christian.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@indonesia-phil said
Had you not been born into a predominantly Christian society, you would not be a Christian.
People are Christian born all over the world, I didn’t become a Christian till I was 25, I am 66 now. I was not brought up in a Christian home, or was familiar with any who were growing up. I was not even a church member until a couple of years after I came to Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@medullah said
@KellyJay

I think that you ought to take a couple of steps backwards and calm dowm, take another look. I haven't discussed you.

I gave my opinion of FMF which under the terms of the OP I thin that I was justified in doing.

I gave my defination of an anti Christ - "somebody who deliberately misleads in a spiritual way". If you feel that this is wrong then why not state your case clearly and I will happily discuss it with you.
Well scripture has a definition and it includes how one proclaims Christ negatively hence the reason for the term (anti) and Christ together. How you came to your definition is a mystery.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@fmf said
All you present here are personal opinions. Your faith is a set of highly subjective personal opinions. Whether you are talking about Jesus, or your own immortality or me being tortured for eternity or your own moral compass or mine, it's all just you parading your personal viewpoints and perspectives, and offering them up for scrutiny, though scrutiny and dissent often seem to make squeal. I too am sharing my personal perspectives.
All you talk about are personal opinions it’s what you ask for and I am telling you it is not about us but Christ.

F

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
All you talk about are personal opinions it’s what you ask for and I am telling you it is not about us but Christ.
All you do is talk about your personal opinions about Christ and about what they make you believe about yourself. Everything you post is about you.

F

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
People are Christian born all over the world, I didn’t become a Christian till I was 25, I am 66 now. I was not brought up in a Christian home, or was familiar with any who were growing up. I was not even a church member until a couple of years after I came to Christ.
More or less this scenario could have resulted in you becoming a Muslim if you'd been living in the Muslim-majority country where I live... if the beliefs helped you get through rough times at the age of 25, as did, according to your own account, Jesus-centred theist faith. But, you were in a predominantly Christian country, and so you are a Christian. All religions give people succour, purpose, and aspirations. That's what one of the big religions ~ Christianity ~ has done for you.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Well scripture has a definition and it includes how one proclaims Christ negatively hence the reason for the term (anti) and Christ together. How you came to your definition is a mystery.
It's only a mystery if you don't understand the scriptures.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@medullah said
It's only a mystery if you don't understand the scriptures.
When scripture clearly spells it out, that makes it clear, when you have to read into it
something that isn't there, that is something from you, not the scriptures.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@fmf said
All you do is talk about your personal opinions about Christ and about what they make you believe about yourself. Everything you post is about you.
Me telling you my opinion doesn't matter its only Jesus Christ who matters makes
it all about me?

Moves
02 Jul 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
When scripture clearly spells it out, that makes it clear, when you have to read into it
something that isn't there, that is something from you, not the scriptures.
You recently claimed this:

”They [the three beings in the trinity godhead as you were describing it at that time] have always existed in an eternal loving relationship; God is asocially complex Being.”

Where in scripture is that “spelt out”?

F

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Me telling you my opinion doesn't matter its only Jesus Christ who matters makes
it all about me?
Everything you say about topics like "Jesus" is all about you.

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
it all about me?
Then get your version of Jesus in here to discuss it!

F

Moves
02 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Me telling you my opinion doesn't matter its only Jesus Christ who matters makesit all about me?
Whether your opinion "matters" or "doesn't matter" is for others to decide, I think, rather than you. Your personal opinions are all you offer up for scrutiny here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@fmf said
Whether your opinion "matters" or "doesn't matter" is for others to decide, I think, rather than you. Your personal opinions are all you offer up for scrutiny here.
Such is your opinion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Then get your version of Jesus in here to discuss it!
Read the whole Bible.