1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 12:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps you will now go and do something more profitable instead. I myself, have no need to bash anything, I have no issues.
    You know, it's possible to hold a discussion and exchange views without viewing it as a competitive endeavour Robbie. It makes the whole exercise a lot more interesting and satisfying. Do you actually get any enjoyment out of this point-scoring debate style which you seem so fond of?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You know, it's possible to hold a discussion and exchange views without viewing it as a competitive endeavour Robbie. It makes the whole exercise a lot more interesting and satisfying. Do you actually get any enjoyment out of this point-scoring debate style which you seem so fond of?
    Its your perception, not mine, I really don't have any issues, sorry that you construe that as an attempt to score points from you in some imaginary point scoring debate, but then again, I am aware that we also are somehow unable to see ourselves, as other people see us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree