1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:19
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    I don't, hate gays! However, I despise terrorists. If you had read any of my posts, you wouldn't jump to such a prejudicial conclusion. Maybe God is punishing the terroristic Islamofascists for their treatment of women, gays, non-Muslims, or anyone who doesn't believe Mohammad wasn't a pedophile. Maybe because Arafat-the-pig was a terrorist along with ...[text shortened]... sen people. You people can't even move out of the 12th-century. A-salami-ah-laik-it.....
    Maybe GOD isnt really real and the reason why there is so much war. Why you hate Hamas who fight for the freedom of Gaza who voted them into power in free and fair elections. Israel wants to destroy democracy, make the world's largest prison and refuse the people of Gaza trade with the outside world then you get rockets understand and no amount of child killing is going to stop it. Leave the people of Gaza alone you jew scum. If a few rockets is such a criminal activity in your eyes then what of the Christian crusader Bush who caused the deaths of over 200,000 people in Iraq so Americans could feel a little safer. Give up your victimisation crap. You are a baby killer.. nothing more.
  2. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:22
    Originally posted by HamasRulz
    Maybe GOD isnt really real and the reason why there is so much war. Why you hate Hamas who fight for the freedom of Gaza who voted them into power in free and fair elections. Israel wants to destroy democracy, make the world's largest prison and refuse the people of Gaza trade with the outside world then you get rockets understand and no amount of child ki ...[text shortened]... uld feel a little safer. Give up your victimisation crap. You are a baby killer.. nothing more.
    I'm not Jewish, pork-eater. Now, be a good wahabbist and go knock yourself out with the KKKoran....
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:23
    I'm not Jewish, pork-eater. Now, be a good wahabbist and go knock yourself out with the KKKoran....
    And im not Hamas idiot. sheeez.
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:27
    And im not Hamas idiot. sheeez.
    Well, a terrorist-lover or Hamas, what's the difference? Both groups are scumbags who blow themselves up and kill children and women because they are too cowardly to meet the IDF head-on. Speaking of "head-on", have you nodded fast enough and knocked yourself out with your Koran?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:32
    We all know about nutcases like you..

YouTube
  7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:361 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ah, did I hurt little Osama's feelings? Go cry on Al-Zawahiri's shoulder and tell him that a mean American hurt you little-bitty feelings, and that you want him to warm your empty stomach....just as the hookers you desribed in Israel.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:39
    Ah, did I hurt little Osama's feelings? Go cry on Al-Zawahiri's shoulder and tell him that a mean American hurt you little-bitty feelings, and that you want him to warm your empty stomach....
    Not at all. I was cracking up laughing.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:44
    Hamas [...] are too cowardly to meet the IDF head-on
    Are you seriously suggesting that "meeting the IDF head-on" is what Hamas should do? Because if - as I presume - you aren't suggesting that, then it seems like a strange accusation to make. Don't you think?
  10. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:45
    Not at all. I was cracking up laughing.
    How can you laugh and swallow at the same time?
  11. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you seriously suggesting that "meeting the IDF head-on" is what Hamas should do? Because if - as I presume - you aren't suggesting that, then it seems like a strange accusation to make. Don't you think?
    What accusation? What am I accused of doing? Did I say anything about anybody SHOULD do anything?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:50
    This is what happened to one member of Hamas and his family, children and neighbours.

YouTube&yt

This is what happened to policemen in Gaza, many who do the job as a means of feeding their families.

YouTube

You really think Israel is justified in its actions bombing schools, hospitals and ambulances. You are a nutter.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:53
    What do you think, genious?
    If I knew I wouldn't have asked.

Do you think I was referring to it being uncommon? If you haven't a clue, go find a male homosexual and ask him if he can give you any "evidence to back that up"..
    I am not sure what you are talking about here. I sure hope you aren't resorting to insults or rudeness. The issue was whether or not anal sex was 'normal' between anybody. I merely want to clarify what you mean by that.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 06:57
    I have a right to free speech and free thought. If I want to believe that homosexuality is an abomination, I have a right to that belief.
    Yet you don't appear to think that kirksey has a similar right to free speech and free thought when it comes to another medical condition (dystonia).
  15. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:01
    This is what happened to one member of Hamas and his family, children and neighbours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lE2EQdieU&yt

This is what happened to policemen in Gaza, many who do the job as a means of feeding their families.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X38sa-PJDc

You really think Israel is justified in its actions bombing schools, hospitals and ambulances. You are a nutter.
    **** Hamas and everybody in Gaza! I could drag up a youtube video of Israelis screaming in agony after a cowardly hamas suicide attack. Your video is crap. Do you REALLY justify Hamas slinging missiles into Israel? Do you condone cowardly suicide attacks on buses carrying women and children? Your hamas men are so cowardly, now they are recruiting your Go-GO dancing "Gaza Girlz" to do the suicide bombings for them...dispicable!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree