1. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yet you don't appear to think that kirksey has a similar right to free speech and free thought when it comes to another medical condition (dystonia).
    Free speech and personal affronts are two different things. Are you so brainwashed that you can't see that?
  2. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:051 edit
    If I knew I wouldn't have asked.

[b]Do you think I was referring to it being uncommon? If you haven't a clue, go find a male homosexual and ask him if he can give you any "evidence to back that up"..

I am not sure what you are talking about here. I sure hope you aren't resorting to insults or rudeness. The issue was whether or not anal sex was 'normal' between anybody. I merely want to clarify what you mean by that.[/b]
    Not resorting to anything..exceptto state that anal sex is sinful. My english gets twisted. Anal sex is not normal for anybody. The arse is an OUT hole, unless one is inserting something medically. It was't created for penile insertion...homo or hetero....
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:07
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    **** Hamas and everybody in Gaza! I could drag up a youtube video of Israelis screaming in agony after a cowardly hamas suicide attack. Your video is crap. Do you REALLY justify Hamas slinging missiles into Israel? Do you condone cowardly suicide attacks on buses carrying women and children? Your hamas men are so cowardly, now they are recruiting your Go-GO dancing "Gaza Girlz" to do the suicide bombings for them...dispicable!
    Yes .. I agree with their actions as long as Israel is going to continue oppressing them. Israel isnt even from there and should act as guests. But if your guest locks you in your house and throws away the key while you are starving what choice do you really have?
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:11
    Originally posted by HamasRulz
    Yes .. I agree with their actions as long as Israel is going to continue oppressing them. Israel isnt even from there and should act as guests. But if your guest locks you in your house and throws away the key while you are starving what choice do you really have?
    Guests?!!!! Israel was promised to the Jews, thereby fulfilling Biblical prophesy. Nothing you, or even I, can do anything about. Get used to it; the soone that happens, the sooner peace will become a reality. If not, then the Jews are going to grow weary and push hamas and everybody else into the sea.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:16
    Guests?!!!! Israel was promised to the Jews, thereby fulfilling Biblical prophesy. Nothing you, or even I, can do anything about. Get used to it; the soone that happens, the sooner peace will become a reality. If not, then the Jews are going to grow weary and push hamas and everybody else into the sea.
    So its God's plan for them to be there? Go figure nutcase.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:25
    What accusation? What am I accused of doing? Did I say anything about anybody SHOULD do anything?
    Well it depends on whether you yourself actually know what you are saying.

You said: "[Hamas] are too cowardly to meet the IDF head-on."

Now. You either meant that. Or you didn't. Accusations don't really enter into it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 07:32
    Hamas have actually done quite well when you look at it.

1) They have adressed the criminal activities of Israel to the world.

2) They have brought in BILLIONS of dollars to people that really need it.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 08:52
    Not resorting to anything..exceptto state that anal sex is sinful. My english gets twisted. Anal sex is not normal for anybody. The arse is an OUT hole, unless one is inserting something medically. It was't created for penile insertion...homo or hetero....
    I am OK with you calling it sinful - as in you believe God says you shouldn't do it. But to call it not normal is an attempt at justifying the claim that it is sinful claiming that anyone who practices it is 'abnormal'. But what do you mean by that? Are they mad? Are they simply doing something unusual? I already asked whether you thought it was an uncommon practice.

What you believe something was created for is not equivalent to calling using that item for that purpose 'normal' and any other purpose 'not normal'.
    I rather doubt that my fingers were made for typing, but they seem to do it rather well. Am I abnormal?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 08:55
    So if someone drops a nuclear bomb on Israel, will God stop them? What I am asking is that since the Jews already have Israel (as prophesied), does it mean that they will continue to have it from now on and that God will ensure that they do?
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 11:33
    Free speech and personal affronts are two different things. Are you so brainwashed that you can't see that?
    Do you think Jesus' personal affronts to the pharisees ever served a useful purpose?
  11. Break-twitching
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 01:14
    So if someone drops a nuclear bomb on Israel, will God stop them? What I am asking is that since the Jews already have Israel (as prophesied), does it mean that they will continue to have it from now on and that God will ensure that they do?
    Yep...that about sums it up...
  12. Break-twitching
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 01:21
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Do you think Jesus' personal affronts to the pharisees ever served a useful purpose?
    [Quote by kirksey]: "Maybe he's right. It's kind of like a disease, say dystonia. The disease in itself is not sinful, but when the twitching occurs that is sinful."[Unquote]

I'm sure that Jesus didn't use someone's personal affliction to illustrate a useful purpose.
  13. Gangster Land
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 02:32
    [Quote by kirksey]: "Maybe he's right. It's kind of like a disease, say dystonia. The disease in itself is not sinful, but when the twitching occurs that is sinful."[Unquote]

I'm sure that Jesus didn't use someone's personal affliction to illustrate a useful purpose.
    Do you suppose curing people of blindness and leoprsy illustrated a useful purpose? In fact, i think I remember Jesus getting a lot of good press over stuff like that. But, what do I know? I'm not brainwashed for Christ...
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 02:49
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Do you suppose curing people of blindness and leoprsy illustrated a useful purpose? In fact, i think I remember Jesus getting a lot of good press over stuff like that. But, what do I know? I'm not brainwashed for Christ...
    Yea, and I bet you masturbate a lot like me. What do we know?
  15. Gangster Land
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 02:56
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yea, and I bet you masturbate a lot like me. What do we know?
    Well, if I weren't so sexy maybe I could resist, but as it is the temptation is too great.

Lord, lead me not into temptation...for I shall find it myself!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree