1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:31
    @chaney3 said
    Torture me, and all Jehovah Witnesses. And Jews too.
    Well, Buddhists too.
    The whole world stands condemned already due to sins, Jesus said as much.
    Without Him your doctrine will be of no use to you no matter what you think about
    any topic, and how strong you feel about it.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:32
    @fmf said
    If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?
    KellyJay, why don’t you try to answer this question instead of avoiding it.
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:41
    christ was destroyed for leaving the facts.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:53
    @kellyjay said
    Its his relationship with Jesus Christ that matters, the rest would work itself out.
    Just because you never had a real relationship with the living God doesn't mean
    that is true with others.
    This stuff you've typed is sidestepping my question.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:56
    @kellyjay said
    Just because you never had a real relationship with the living God doesn't mean
    that is true with others.
    It was absolutely as "real" to me as it is to you. I know exactly how "real" it feels to you.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 23:561 edit
    @fmf said
    This stuff you've typed is sidestepping my question.
    I've answered it at least twice, both times it went over your head.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:10
    @kellyjay said
    I've answered it at least twice, both times it went over your head.
    Your little slab of dogma does not address my question; it dodges it.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:18
    @fmf said
    Your little slab of dogma does not address my question; it dodges it.
    That is more than likely why you missed God in the first place, you don't grasp the
    most important part of Jesus Christ and our salvation, odds are you never did.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:30
    @kellyjay said
    That is more than likely why you missed God in the first place, you don't grasp the
    most important part of Jesus Christ and our salvation, odds are you never did.
    Take your own personal view on "the most important part of Jesus Christ" and then use it to answer this question: If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:36
    @fmf said
    Take your own personal view on "the most important part of Jesus Christ" and then use it to answer this question: If chaney3 doesn't believe that 'Jesus is God' is there any way he can avoid being tortured by Jesus forever?
    Just go back and repeat my earlier answers, because that is my answer. Asking for
    it over and over and receiving the same answer over and over isn't going to change
    my answer.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:40
    @kellyjay said
    Just go back and repeat my earlier answers, because that is my answer. Asking for
    it over and over and receiving the same answer over and over isn't going to change
    my answer.
    So if I don't believe that Jesus is God, then my Christianity is wrong.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:10
    @fmf said
    It's a public debate and discussion forum, Suzianne. Debate and discussion you claim to have had in secret has nothing to do with what is debated and discussed here. You never expressed any disagreement in public with the notion that even a person who believes in Jesus for just one second is irrevocably gifted with eternal life regardless of whether they stop believing ~ a piece ...[text shortened]... tian doctrine Grampy Bobby explained in public and did so without any dissent from other Christians.
    Again, so?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:131 edit
    @suzianne said
    Again, so?
    Was Grampy Bobby right? Or was he wrong on this issue?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:16
    @kellyjay said
    my answer.
    You are dodging. You've offered slabs of dogma-text. Is Jesus going to torture chaney3 as things stand (if his belief doesn't change)? Is He going to torture him? Your answer could take the form of a 'yes' or a 'no'. Another option would be to answer that you 'don't know'.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:16
    @fmf said
    I'll take that as a 'yes' ~ your sycophancy towards Grampy Bobby trumped any principles you might have regarding what you see as the truth.
    Of course you will.

Telling lies never stopped you before.

Why ask a question that you've already decided the answer to?

Because you seem to think this is the Politics Forum. It's all you do here.

In case you haven't noticed, I stopped caring about your integrity acrobatics a long time ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree