1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:18
    @fmf said
    Was Grampy Bobby right? Or was he wrong on this issue?
    Go ask him. Now you're boring me.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:19
    @suzianne said
    Go ask him. Now you're boring me.
    Do you not know the answer?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:211 edit
    @suzianne said
    In case you haven't noticed, I stopped caring about your integrity acrobatics a long time ago.
    And yet ~ although you often say this ~ you nevertheless follow me around like a snarling puppy dog and 80-90% of your posts on this forum - consistently, for several years - have been addressed to me.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:452 edits
    @chaney3 said
    So if I don't believe that Jesus is God, then my Christianity is wrong.
    If you are good with Jesus Christ, the rest will work itself out. There is no wrong
    Christianity when you are right with Him, everything else will fall into place.

Matthew 6:33
    But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 01:52
    @kellyjay said
    If you are good with Jesus Christ, the rest will work itself out. There is no wrong
    Christianity when you are right with Him, everything else will fall into place.
    What about if chaney3 doesn't believe Jesus is God? Do you believe it will just work itself out?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 02:13
    @fmf said
    What about if chaney3 doesn't believe Jesus is God? Do you believe it will just work itself out?
    See earlier replies.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:12
    @kellyjay said
    See earlier replies.
    Yes or no? Do you believe Jesus will torture chaney3 if his beliefs don't change? Your "earlier replies" were all smoke-screen-dodges. He'll be tortured: yes or no?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 03:181 edit
    @fmf said
    Yes or no? Do you believe Jesus will torture chaney3 if his beliefs don't change? Your "earlier replies" were all smoke-screen-dodges. He'll be tortured: yes or no?
    @kellyjay

...Or you can answer that you "don't know" what your beliefs - or what the implications of your beliefs - are, if you want or need to. Recitation of dogma is a non-answer or can't-answer response.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 11:58
    @fmf said
    See earlier replies.
    I'll add this maybe it will shed some light you can see that you are not blinded too.
    Getting right with God trumps all other positions of beliefs on any and all topics, if
    that isn't done through Jesus Christ the fate of all are described in this verse, this
    is again due to all are condemned already without Jesus Christ due to sin.

Revelation 20:15
    And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 12:26
    @kellyjay said
    See earlier replies.
    I'll add this maybe it will shed some light you can see that you are not blinded too.
    Getting right with God trumps all other positions of beliefs on any and all topics, if
    that isn't done through Jesus Christ the fate of all are described in this verse, this
    is again due to all are condemned already without Jesus Christ due to sin.

Revelation 20: ...[text shortened]... And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
    There is no "earlier reply" that answers yes or no about what you believe? You have been evading the issue. Will chaney3 be tortured for eternity for his doubts about Jesus? Please don't answer with some preposterous metaphor. Yes or no?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 12:46
    @fmf said
    There is no "earlier reply" that answers yes or no about what you believe? You have been evading the issue. Will chaney3 be tortured for eternity for his doubts about Jesus? Please don't answer with some preposterous metaphor. Yes or no?
    See earlier replies
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 12:50
    @kellyjay said
    See earlier replies
    And what do you think the metaphor of a lake that's on fire actually means in reality for chaney3?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 12:51
    And you believe Jesus will be supervising whatever it is you believe the metaphor means for chaney3?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree