1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 20:53
    Hey all. Just passing thru as I've been extremely busy with life. Wish it would slow down...
    Thinking about this today and made myself sit down and ask this to all who profess being a Christian.

Do you doubt the bible? Do you doubt what God says in it? Do you doubt his son Jesus and what he said? Do you doubt that the Bible and God's words are not true or accurate even to the point of not accepting all that is said there and possibly replacing his words with human ideas or philosophies?
    For instance the Bible says God created all life "according to it's kind". It never uses or implies anything about evolution on any level being used by God.
    Do you believe totally in what God said in his word the bible or is there doubt and that maybe evolution did play a hand in our beginning?
    Do you believe totally in what God said in his word the bible about the signs his son Jesus told his followers to look for and recognize in the Last Days or do you doubt Jesus's words and doubt that it can even happen?
    Do you believe totally in what God said in his word the bible and thru his son Jesus about the teaching work that would be done earth wide before the end of this system comes or do you doubt that the work of doing this is really needed?
    I already know may of your beliefs and opinions here. But a common thread with many of you is "doubt".
    The bible is crystal clear on so many issues but yet I see so much doubt or lack of faith. Why is that? Are God's words in the bible not good enough or explain enough for you? If there is something you don't understand or even agree with, where is the faith?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 21:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hey all. Just passing thru as I've been extremely busy with life. Wish it would slow down...
    Thinking about this today and made myself sit down and ask this to all who profess being a Christian.

Do you doubt the bible? Do you doubt what God says in it? Do you doubt his son Jesus and what he said? Do you doubt that the Bible and God's words are not ...[text shortened]... ough for you? If there is something you don't understand or even agree with, where is the faith?
    dude you legend, welcome back!
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 21:55
    Hey Robbie. How's the family? Going in for surgery Tuesday on my foot. So can't do much for a couple weeks at work so will try to be here more during that time....
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 22:021 edit
    Hey Robbie. How's the family? Going in for surgery Tuesday on my foot. So can't do much for a couple weeks at work so will try to be here more during that time....
    Its bedlam Gman! been working outside in winter and spring cannot come fast enough, snowdrops are out which is always a good sign. Rest up and get better your like Steve Austin the six million dollar man 😀
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 22:301 edit
    "Going in for surgery Tuesday on my foot."

Don't bleed, dude
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 22:37
    I have faith in my doctor that he'll be careful and professional....
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 22:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its bedlam Gman! been working outside in winter and spring cannot come fast enough, snowdrops are out which is always a good sign. Rest up and get better your like Steve Austin the six million dollar man 😀
    Sorry to hear that buddy. Hang in there.... 🙂 Been super rainy here. So far the wettest on record.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 04:252 edits

Do you doubt the bible? Do you doubt what God says in it? Do you doubt his son Jesus and what he said? Do you doubt that the Bible and God's words are not ...[text shortened]... ough for you? If there is something you don't understand or even agree with, where is the faith?
    Three things I'm absolutely certain of:

1) Nowhere in the bible, not once, does it say that Jesus is an angel. Or that an angel died for my sins, and therefore an angel is my co-saviour and "Mighty God" alongside Jehovah who is a separate "Almighty God".

2) Robbie carrobie and roigam will not address this point.

3) You will soon disappear off again in another puff of domestic bat-smoke, bloodless foot-surgery and pouting righteous indignation.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 08:31
    feel free to ignore me at anytime - divesjeester

Yup best advice on the internet, try it anyone and notice the uplifting sense of freedom it engenders, I recommend it to everyone.
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 09:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dude you legend, welcome back!
    Legend : 'a story from the past that is believed by many people but cannot be taken to be true'

Sums up your lot
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 10:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Three things I'm absolutely certain of:

1) Nowhere in the bible, not once, does it say that Jesus is an angel. Or that an angel died for my sins, and therefore an angel is my co-saviour and "Mighty God" alongside Jehovah who is a separate "Almighty God".

2) Robbie carrobie and roigam will not address this point.

3) You will soon disappear off ag ...[text shortened]... in another puff of domestic bat-smoke, bloodless foot-surgery and pouting righteous indignation.
    So.....knowing our conversations of the past and knowing your usual answers and the motives behind them which up till now is one of not wanting to learn but only to attack, why should I waist my time responding to you?
    But I'll respond to you on this subject of Jesus being or not being and angel. I'll ask you this and see where you go with it. If you want any discussions with me, think and focus on just simply answering this question and letting me know your thoughts.....Fair enough?
    What is your explanation or definition of what an "angel" actually is?
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 10:34
    So.....knowing our conversations of the past and knowing your usual answers and the motives behind them which up till now is one of not wanting to learn but only to attack, why should I waist my time responding to you?
    But I'll respond to you on this subject of Jesus being or not being and angel. I'll ask you this and see where you go with it. If you ...[text shortened]... oughts.....Fair enough?
    Well for a start they got wings.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 10:52
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Well for a start they got wings.
    If you are serious then you should know that the Bible never described any angel with wings.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 11:171 edit
    But I'll respond to you on this subject of Jesus being or not being and angel. I'll ask you this and see where you go with it. If you ...[text shortened]... oughts.....Fair enough?
    I'd like an answer to this, a question that both Robbie and Roigam have evaded.

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." -- Isaiah 43:11, KJV

What do you think this means? And how might this relate to John 14:6?
  15. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 11:18
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If you are serious then you should know that the Bible never described any angel with wings.
    The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward.
    Exodus 25:20

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree