Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
05 Jan 23

@divegeester said
How, it’s anonymous.

So you are saying you didn’t thumb down any posts in this thread so far, including mine?
You were given the opportunity to discuss something meaningful, and yet you focus on thumbs.
Very shallow.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@chaney3 said
You were given the opportunity to discuss something meaningful, and yet you focus on thumbs.
Very shallow.
I ficus on what takes my interest Chaney3

c

Moves
05 Jan 23

@divegeester said
I ficus on what takes my interest Chaney3
Thumbs?????
Over a discussion about the attributes of God?
Okay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Jan 23

@chaney3 said
KellyJay, you would be a terrible juror.
You have no concept of sifting through evidence, and making a logical conclusion.
Do you realize.......God gave you a brain to use?
You want to talk about me or the topic?

The things that causes all the issues that you consider bad where not the results of the innocent. Instead the guilty, which has to do with the same attributes found in God, at all times. The harsh reality shows us where we are before God, and how without His help we are lost. There is not a bad God in the OT and a good one in the NT, it’s the same God.

We see the difference in Him working out a righteous means of forgiveness that doesn’t violate any attribute of God between the testaments.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@chaney3 said
Thumbs?????
Over a discussion about the attributes of God?
Okay.
Yes. I’m more interested in KellyJay’s dishonesty, than I am about yet another of his speculative threads hinging around his personal beliefs about his version of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Yes. I’m more interested in KellyJay’s dishonesty, than I am about yet another of his speculative threads hinging around his personal beliefs about his version of God.
That is you in a nutshell talk about people not topics! If you cannot speak to the topic you talk about the person, even if you have to make things up to do it.

Moves
05 Jan 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
That is you in a nutshell talk about people not topics! If you cannot speak to the topic you talk about the person, even if you have to make things up to do it.
Your dishonesty, even your dishonesty about thumbing, is more interesting that yet another one of your predictable OPs about nothing really. Just a rehash of the same old same old… as FMF pointed out earlier.

Besides, YOU don’t want to discuss “topics” if they challenge your old wineskin beliefs.

F

Moves
05 Jan 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You want to talk about me or the topic?
What was wrong with the 450-post thread that discussed this same topic only a few months ago? It even had exactly the same thread title.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 23

@chaney3 said
The ten plagues of Egypt are a clear example of your point.
The story was great for Moses, but extremely unjust for the innocent Egyptians who had nothing to do with Moses and Pharaoh.
And, of course, God hardened the Pharaoh's heart for good measure.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Your dishonesty, even your dishonesty about thumbing, is more interesting that yet another one of your predictable OPs about nothing really. Just a rehash of the same old same old… as FMF pointed out earlier.

Besides, YOU don’t want to discuss “topics” if they challenge your old wineskin beliefs.
How is it that instead of talking about the attributes of God you are spending time
talking about me, it is incredible that the thing you are crying about is the very thing
are you doing?

I don't thumb down unless I do it this way, 👎 so you can see it, and the fact I am
the one that did it, unlike you, I don't call people out in ops that they are not a part
of behind their backs, and I spend my time overly concerned about people instead
of the topics here, that is you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And, of course, God hardened the Pharaoh's heart for good measure.
All it took for Peter was a catch of fish, some wanted to kill Jesus after he raised
someone from the dead. The effects that turn one to God, turn others away, it isn't
the seed or acts that cause one to accept the truth or not, with some the more
you show them the truth the harder their hearts get, and others repent. Like the seed
with the sower, it is the ground the seed that the seed falls on that will either
produce fruit or death. Unlike most other topics, getting this one wrong affects
all other things in the universe, it is foundational to almost all other points from
values to causes.

Moves
06 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
How is it that instead of talking about the attributes of God you are spending time
talking about me
I’ve already explained this to you.

As FMF has pointed out you’ve already had a thread on this exact topic.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
All it took for Peter was a catch of fish, some wanted to kill Jesus after he raised
someone from the dead. The effects that turn one to God, turn others away, it isn't
the seed or acts that cause one to accept the truth or not, with some the more
you show them the truth the harder their hearts get, and others repent. Like the seed
with the sower, it is the ground the se ...[text shortened]... other things in the universe, it is foundational to almost all other points from
values to causes.
Sure, sure. Why did God harden the Pharaoh's heart?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said
I’ve already explained this to you.

As FMF has pointed out you’ve already had a thread on this exact topic.
Yes, you are talking about me with your friend instead of addressing the topic, I get
it, it is almost all you ever do.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sure, sure. Why did God harden the Pharaoh's heart?
He is God, and showing Himself as God to people made in His image for His reasons
is well within His power and right to do. Why do you do the things you do?