Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
Read your statements and your apology, you can not tell me you got it wrong unless you know what is right! So saying that you were sure what my beliefs were is claiming knowledge you didn’t possess back then, then in your so called apology you are sorry that you got it wrong, as if now you some how know my beliefs are now as you didn’t then.

You still don’t know! So your ...[text shortened]... very level. Does Jesus Christ actually have any impact on your behavior at any level towards others?
Based on your posting here for many years I’d say that you believe that the bible is the inerrant, complete and exclusive word of God. If this isn’t correct, then you should feel at liberty to just say so and stop all this victimhood blather.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Based on your posting here for many years I’d say that you believe that the bible is the inerrant, complete and exclusive word of God. If this isn’t correct, then you should feel at liberty to just say so and stop all this victimhood blather.
That is a perfectly responsible statement which I believe is acceptable it’s your opinion based upon reading what I have written over the years. Had that been all you said we would have simply gone over the points one by one.

That was not what I was complaining about and now I think you have a clue, but you have said nothing about what I was complaining about. You just can not get to the place it seems admitting your error, you want to be justified even when you screw up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
That is a perfectly responsible statement which I believe is acceptable it’s your opinion based upon reading what I have written over the years. Had that been all you said we would have simply gone over the points one by one.

That was not what I was complaining about and now I think you have a clue, but you have said nothing about what I was complaining about. You just c ...[text shortened]... not get to the place it seems admitting your error, you want to be justified even when you screw up.
You want me to continue apologising for saying that you believe something, which you do actually believe…is that it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@divegeester said
I have admitted that I got your belief wrong about the bible being the inerrant, complete and exclusive word of God.

I have acknowledged that I got it wrong and that you don’t in fact believe that. I’ve also apologised and I am moving on.

Why don’t you?
@kellyjay,

What in this post of my I’m replying to is it which is untrue and which you find offensive?

Third time of asking.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jan 23

@divegeester said
You want me to continue apologising for saying that you believe something, which you do actually believe…is that it?
You do not know what I believe, yet you keep saying it as if you do, you made claims
about it as if I said them, that has been my complaint. You can do whatever you want
it is clear offending me isn't on your list of things you care about.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
You do not know what I believe, yet you keep saying it as if you do, you made claims
about it as if I said them, that has been my complaint. You can do whatever you want
it is clear offending me isn't on your list of things you care about.
And until you deny it I’ll continue to say it because you, me and everyone else here knows it’s true.

You believe that the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of God. But you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back this up.

All this victimhood and whining is ridiculous. Just man up.

F

Moves
08 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
You do not know what I believe, yet you keep saying it as if you do
Doesn't reading 75,000+ of your posts over a 15 year period, in which you were constantly stating exactly what you believe... wasn't that something that has enabled people to know what you believe?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jan 23

@divegeester said
And until you deny it I’ll continue to say it because you, me and everyone else here knows it’s true.

You believe that the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of God. But you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back this up.

All this victimhood and whining is ridiculous. Just man up.
I actually don't have to deny squat on things you make up in your head, I'm
responsible for those things I have said in the context I say them, not for the
things you spew out of your imagination.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I'mresponsible for those things I have said in the context I say them
Yes and based on your years of posting here I am confident you believe that the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of God. But you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back this up.

But we’ll see how this latest stance by you plays out in our discussions over the coming year, in terms of your appeals to the Bible’s completeness, it being inerrant and it being the exclusive word of God. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@fmf said
Doesn't reading 75,000+ of your posts over a 15 year period, in which you were constantly stating exactly what you believe... wasn't that something that has enabled people to know what you believe?
His stance on this is most peculiar. I wonder if he’s moving away from his traditional opinion on this matter.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
Yes and based on your years of posting here I am confident you believe that the bible is the complete, inerrant and exclusive word of God. But you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back this up.

But we’ll see how this latest stance by you plays out in our discussions over the coming year, in terms of your appeals to the Bible’s completeness, it being inerrant and it being the exclusive word of God. 🙂
Again, it isn't the content of the statement, it's the fact that you claimed I have said
these things, I have not, and I have not for cause. The statements that you alleged
I said is what I have been consistently complaining about but you don't care that
which you have lied about that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
Again, it isn't the content of the statement, it's the fact that you claimed I have said
these things, I have not, and I have not for cause. The statements that you alleged
I said is what I have been consistently complaining about but you don't care that
I said you believed it.

You have in the over the years consistently reinforced your belief that the bible is without error, that it is the exclusive and complete word of God. Claiming otherwise is just dishonest kellyjay.

F

Moves
08 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
The statements that you alleged
I said is what I have been consistently complaining about

Did he put quotation marks around a statement he alleged you made, as if literally quoting you verbatim, is that why you think you have been wronged?

F

Moves
08 Jan 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You just can not get to the place it seems admitting your error, you want to be justified even when you screw up.
What "error" has he supposedly made? We've got page after page of you refusing to say what it is that you DO believe - which would clear this up - and just page after page of you braying about him being a 'liar" instead: it's zero-integrity posting on your part, KellyKay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 23

@fmf said
What "error" has he supposedly made? We've got page after page of you refusing to say what it is that you DO believe - which would clear this up - and just page after page of you braying about him a 'liar" instead: it's zero-integrity posting on your part, KellyKay.
It’s quite bizarre